Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bought Some New Wheels - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bought Some New Wheels

kimbers, thats my whole point on bikers, the superbike ponces, crowd round the lotus looking

for a race on the lanes and cry and get all upset when you nearly knock them off on the corners.

"look at me on my bike going fast in a straight line - oh shit corner", get ya knee down boys or

your gonna be my new bonnet badge. and as for those STUPID yellow signs near our house,

"watch for bikes" err f@@k em, i dont see signs saying "get out the way of fast cars please as there

breaking the speed limit" thats basically what the sign means. and dont get me started on number plates

on bikes LOL.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Big Bike fan are we Karl? :thumbup:

I agree they must be ponces if they can't keep up with you in the corners, Bikes aren't as naturally quick as a well balanced car, in tight bends but on longer bends shouldn't be a problem. As for safety signs, I agree. They should just Ban getting a car licence until everyone has driven a bike for a year, would make car drivers understand why bikes are so exillerating and make them more Bike aware. Also cut out alot of conjestion, pollution and make fuel last longer!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not suddenly turning anti car, I still love my motor and still want an Esprit, but you shouldn't knock it till you've tried it! ;)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Am changing my mind about this Biker lark! After getting all excited yesterday I went to the bike shop and treated myself to new Leathers, Boots, Gloves and 2...yes 2 helmets! Either the sales guy was good or in my excitement I passed out and splashed the old credit card whilst unconcious. :)

Now I feel all achey and I got a bad back due to spending all day, since 9AM, cleaning out the garage and fitting a new security lock. Also was sooooo dusty I won't tell you what happens everytime I sneeze! :)

It's amazing how much you can do without a hangover......do miss my drunken ramblings tho! :(

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I had to get new boots and gloves this weekend. Tried on about 50 pairs before finding some that were sweet and comfy, then went and got some new gloves, then parted with best part of 185 quid on the plastic. Oooh my wallet hurt bad! I know how it feels kimbers. Also agree everyone should be made to ride a motorbike so that they can understand the i didnt see yer mate does not wash.

Bibs... how do you set up a poll? Is it admin only. It would be good to know what percent of us have say

1 sports car

Sports car + Bike

Sports car + Everyday motor

All three yippeeee! (my insurance broker is My Bee-atch)

I am footballer with more cash than sense and a fleet of toys (many of which are real bad taste)

Anyway here are my beauties that give me my adrenaline rush, and dont you just love those disks? (that front wheel, forks, disks, and caliper have done 7000 miles, mint arent they!)

PICT1034.jpg

PICT1038.jpg

PICT1039.jpg

PICT1043.jpg

Alex, as requested, poll set up.