Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Best place to buy harness bar and harness ? - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Best place to buy harness bar and harness ?

3 hours ago, Bibs said:

To expand, the yellow tab should be on the inside. This is the weaker strap which can, in the event of a serious front impact, tear. When both harnesses are fitted correct, this means that the driver and passenger swing outwards away from each other. With this installation, they would swing towards one another which is extremely dangerous. 

The image above shows a LH side belt fitted in the RH side, which is incorrect for the reason you give.

The shoulder straps are correctly fitted into the buckle.  Swapping the shoulder straps over would also be incorrect.  The belts are handed.

Dave

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Revlover said:

Hi can you tell me if the harnesses fit through the carbon seats ok? I’ve been told the seriously lotus bar does not fit with the new carbon seats as the harness holes have a different location to the older seats causing the harnesses not to lie flat and have a slight kink. 

yup no issues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...