Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast Meet 4th March @ Craigie's Farmshop, South Queensferry - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast Meet 4th March @ Craigie's Farmshop, South Queensferry

Sorry for the late notification on this next Breakfast meet which is arranged for Craigie's Farnshop, Near South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9AR

We have been here before many moons ago and I thought it was time to revisit.

Usual times 10:00am - midday on Sunday 4th March 2018.

I had hoped to arrange the usual March meet at Murray Lotus but many things happening there at the end of February  so had to make other arrangements.

Unfortunately neither Al. or I will be at the breakfast.

I do need to let the Farmshop know how many to expect so please add your name to the list below.

1:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 & 2  David & Jennifer
3 & 4  Steve & Julie
5. Richard
6 & 7 Johnny & Audrey,
8 & 9 Alan & Gwen
10 Duggie (If I can dig the car out and replace the battery in time)

I note that Craigie's are closed today acording to their website and wonder if they will be open on Sunday. You should be aware that access to the carpark is up-hill on a single track road and conditions might not be conducive to low slung cars.

I will try and contact them tomorrow and find out if they are open and what the access road is like.

If anyone is thinking of calling off please PM me.

Unfortunately due to the weather we will not be able to make tomorrows meeting

1 & 2  David & Jennifer
3 & 4  Steve & Julie
5. Richard
6 & 7 Johnny & Audrey,
8 Duggie (If I can dig the car out and replace the battery in time)

I have been in touch with Craigie’s and they have re-opened today and looking forward to you all arriving tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately the Holy Brae estate, especially Pitcairn place is still not moving and we are snowed in, can't make it tomorrow, have fun guys.

1 & 2  David & Jennifer
3 & 4  Steve & Julie
5. Richard
6 Duggie (If I can dig the car out and replace the battery in time)

Made it out of the garage but not down the single track road here and bottled it! Snow coming down so sadly not going to make it. Apologies and well done to those who made it..

• Gold FFM

Sorry for the 'no show' folks.

Veterinary emergency took priority. Went out with the dogs first thing and Alaska managed to slip badly on some ice and tore open her wound from the recent surgery so a trip to the out-of-hours vet in Falkirk was necessary.

Just back home now, with pooch freshly stitched back together.

Look away now if you're of a squeamish disposition...............

5a9be73f0414c_DavidMobile04_03.18002.thumb.JPG.01cd430ef1d4b7455e533c2c00df16c5.JPG