Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
11 August 2007 : Sun,sea & Burning Rubber (directions Added) - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

11 August 2007 : Sun,sea & Burning Rubber (directions Added)

Merlin

I am organising an event for Lotus Cars via the SELOC website and would like to get the widest possible range of Lotus cars and derivitives to attend. An extract and links can be found below.

See my post further down for announcement:

-------------------------

Do you fancy a nice day by the sea, enjoying the great British sunshine, talking with other Lotus owners, going for a blat in the countryside and generally doing other car related things. Then the following is for you.

Sun, Sea & Burning Rubber

on the 11 August 2007 in Weston super Mare

You can find details and sign on information on www.seloc.org link below.

http://forums.seloc.org/showevent.php?eid=1360

I am in discussion with a number of suppliers/exhibitors/sponsors for this event and to assist with these negotiations it would be helpful if anyone who is interested in attending could sign up as soon as possible. I am hoping for around 100+ attendees.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see at the event etc.. then please post them up and i will see what i can do..

Edited by Merlin

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my good lady have just signed up for this. Fast cars and a 99 my idea of heaven :thumbsup:

Ade

I'll be there, often blip to WSM on the weekend anyway just for a drive.

Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
I can now announce the centre piece of the Rubber Burning activities planned for this event.

I have secured the use of an airfield very close to the meet site, on which i plan to run a number of activity sessions throughout the day (if you have every been to an activity at north weald you have a good idea of what is on offer).

http://forums.seloc.org/showevent.php?eid=1360

Mark. Tried registering twice - wouldn't let me do it. If more details posted on this site, will prob attend.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that you had touble registering.

i assume you have registered with SELOC first?

You may have better luck going through the SELOC event page instead of using the link.

I will post event updates to this forum also to keep people informed.

Hope that this helps, and i look forward to meeting you on the 11th.

• 1 month later...

i have updated the event listing on Seloc to include all the acivites etc.. that will be happening during the day.

I have had a great turn out so far and look forward to meeting all you guys.

If you live anywhere in the south west then you are more tham welcome to come along.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Still hopeing to be there.

Still not letting me register so can't find any details out though.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

For those of you that are having trouble getting info from the SELOC site.

The event starts from around 10:00, curretnly we have convoys comming down from Oxford and up from exeter, i will pass on your details if any of you wish to join these.

Below is a map showing how to get to the meeting site from J21 M5

post-3511-1185779510.jpg

• Gold FFM

I would like to join convoy from Exeter. Can somebody confirm details/times ect ect. Thanks Ian

• Gold FFM

Look out for us Dave. Don't think too many from LEF are going.

i would have loved to come, the weather looks very promising and its soooo long since i have been there :whistle:

unfortunately i am working overtime is is much needed (cash that is) :welcome:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM
Will do, do you have a meeting point and time?

Not really - meeting a silver S2 Exeter Services at 9am so should be there around 10.00am traffic permitting.

• Gold FFM

Well the weather did us proud for a change. Loads of Elise's, Exige's and even a Europa. Four Esprits made an appearance. Good to see gasmangt3, Splodge s4, and Espritmania again and nice to meet davebarny.

post-910-1186853783.jpg

post-910-1186853846.jpg

post-910-1186853875.jpg

Edited by mayesprit

Yup, a cracking day, i've got a burnt face.

I liked the fact that the Esprit owners all brought chairs, we sat around nice & comfortable whilst the Elise boys had to sit in their cars or on the floor as they just dont have the room for anything!

Good to se you all chaps :lol:

Yup, a cracking day, i've got a burnt face.

I liked the fact that the Esprit owners all brought chairs, we sat around nice & comfortable whilst the Elise boys had to sit in their cars or on the floor as they just dont have the room for anything!

Good to se you all chaps :)

We are just that bit more sophisticated mate