Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Tune and set-up carbs in Danmark or Germany - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Tune and set-up carbs in Danmark or Germany

Cushing

Hi all, planing a trip through Danmark and down through Germany. Would be good to Get the car tuned and Get the adjustabe cam wheels timing checked, she’s still running a bit rough. Can enyone recomend a good workshop or someone who can do the job ?

Stephen

1988 carb turbo

Edited by Cushing
Spelling

Can help you with local tuners - old style tuner required though.

There are some posts on basic settings and colour tune, but not easy o/a engine position.

Should you be stopping in Copenhagen I'm out there most Sunday-Thursday, so post your route and times? 

Can't help was what I meant to type!

Can't really recommend anyone for the job, but you are welcome to give us a hint here, and we'll try to meet up with you.

Greetings,

Jacques (and a few other Danish Esprit owners.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Last utdate, arrived in Skagen, driven just over 3000km without a single issue. Managed to call into the British Car show just outside Viborg, sorry we didn’t Get a chance to meet in Copenhagen, maybe next year. I’m going to call this vacation the Lotus endurance trip 🙂

BD3A7F7B-4719-4DF0-BF28-96468D6404FA.jpeg

Edited by Cushing
  • Like 1