Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Crankcase breather valve - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Crankcase breather valve

hspeck

Hi guys.. Sorry it is me again

As i start putting the pieces together in my car i am starting to need more information

Does anyone knows how the crankcase breather valve works in the NA together with the cold enrichment valve?

From the service notes, 1 outlet is connected to the crank, the other to a hose leading to the airbox.

The small outlet is connected to one port of the cold thermal valve, which I assume is port 2. The cold thermal valve is attached to the coolant rail. 

The other port, which i presume is port D, is connected to the carb, and also to the ATC sensor in the airbox, which I do not have.

So, I am a little confused. 

How does all the components work together, and what is the effect if i closed the hose to the ATC sensor as i do not have an ATC sensor?

Please help to explain... 

Thanks

Capture+_2018-07-17-19-27-14.png

Capture+_2018-07-17-20-59-38.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images