Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A Drive Along The Central California Coast - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

A Drive Along The Central California Coast

:thumbsup:

We'll have no b100dy desert excursions at 2am tyvm! :harhar: lol

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl - We spoke the other day regarding posting up on here about speeding antics. I'm not going to babysit your posts so you can remove that yourself or live with possible consequences.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

thought you might say something lol

"(so i hear from ppl)"

i havent done that as its agaisnt the law bibs

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• 1 month later...
Brings back some memories - we used to go for road trips (drove from LA to Yosemite) and the view out of the window was (and I must emphasise the use of the word) stunning.

UK has nice places as well dont forget :)

(you just have to look very hard hehe)

If only you guys drove on the correct side of the road out there !

Can we have some more Aussie pictures please ?

Better late than never...

GORtripOctober2006056.jpg

GORtripOctober2006174.jpg

GORtripOctober2006215.jpg

and beyond that water is the South Pole.

DanR

its not that i am slightly jelous, but my god i wish for views like that:) beautiful scenery.

There is worse secnery than that around Abbergaveny Si, its stunning.

Great pictures, where is that?

Better late than never...

and beyond that water is the South Pole.

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Paul,

It's called the Great Ocean Road in the southern state of Victoria. About 350klms long, starting from near Bell's Beach, where a round of the international surfing championships are held every easter and heading west. A mix of scenery where mountains drop into the sea, shear and barren cliffs, rolling farmlands, rain forrests and sandy beaches, many of which are deserted. In summertime it can be one of the best spots in Australia for holidaying.

Also becoming known as The Shipwreck Coast for the high number of sailing ships carrying supplies and immigrants to Australia in the 19th century that sank along it. Because of its popularity with tourists from overseas, there are regular signs reminding them to drive on the left-hand side.

GORtripOctober2006046.jpg

GORtripOctober2006146.jpg

GORtripOctober2006147.jpg

It was on the left hand point where the Loch Ard was wrecked with only two survivors.

Edited by DanR

DanR