Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Spark Plug Wire Replacement - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Spark Plug Wire Replacement

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only advice I can offer Jamie is to buy the official parts - I remember making up a set myself for Lottie years ago and she ran like a pig!!

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

got it!!!

taped a length of electrical cable to one end, pulled old wire through with cable on it, attached new wire, pulled cable back through... one by one and it only took bout 20 minutes!!!

shade

Jolly good shade! Exactly as I was going to suggest had I seen this earlier. I just tape a length of speaker wire to one lead take it off pull new lead thru and hook up. Then on to number 2, 3 etc!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm