Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Warren Classic - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Warren Classic

Mrs_L

http://www.warrenclassic.co.uk/exhibit/classics-supercars

My hubby has been talking with the organisers of the above show in Essex in September, and they are interested in putting together a Lotus class for the show, and asked him if he knew of any "older" lotus owners who would be interested in showing off their pride and joy? This is one of the best organised shows that we have come across and is free to exhibit :)

Anyone interested in showing their car, please contact nic@nicwaller.co.uk or sign up on the website above.

• Like 1

I am an "older" lotus owner or did you mean owner of an older lotus?

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I have been to the Warren in the past as its up the road. it's an ok show. Good selection of vehicles. trade exhibitors were sh!t (fancy a hot tub?). Its a nice golf club. 

I know an F1 (Macca) owner was not that impressed when people started laying over his car to have pictures taken.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

this is a really great show, its local and has a lovely venue.. always a great selection of cars on display and in the car park for classics.. 

i dont go to any of these shows for the trade stands, only the cars of which there is always some amazing cars, so dont pay too much attention... thers always utter shite in the trade stands.. go for the cars you almost unlikely tro see anywhere else..

alfa romeo superflow anyone?

moretti spider 1200?

last year they had some of those muppet you tubers in attendance .. not my cup of tea but plenty of people seemed to like the mix of buetifull classic cars, and modern cars..

yes i was shocked to see general public allowed so close to some of the supercars, and i know the f1 you refer to.

8million pounds worth of car, and a  stupid  women and her uneducated kid leaning against it.. i actually pushed the kid away to much disgust of the mum..  until i told her it was at least 8million pounds,   they didnt even know what it was, just that it looked cool with the doors open...  

a great show, worthy of attendance,  dont worry with so much classy metal in attendance your lotus wont even get a second look..

always thpught there should be a lotus club in attendance..

8 hours ago, pete said:

I am an "older" lotus owner or did you mean owner of an older lotus?

Doh, sorry bad phrasing.... owners of older Lotus cars ;)

8 hours ago, andyj007 said:

this is a really great show, its local and has a lovely venue.. always a great selection of cars on display and in the car park for classics.. 

i dont go to any of these shows for the trade stands, only the cars of which there is always some amazing cars, so dont pay too much attention... thers always utter shite in the trade stands.. go for the cars you almost unlikely tro see anywhere else..

alfa romeo superflow anyone?

moretti spider 1200?

last year they had some of those muppet you tubers in attendance .. not my cup of tea but plenty of people seemed to like the mix of buetifull classic cars, and modern cars..

yes i was shocked to see general public allowed so close to some of the supercars, and i know the f1 you refer to.

8million pounds worth of car, and a  stupid  women and her uneducated kid leaning against it.. i actually pushed the kid away to much disgust of the mum..  until i told her it was at least 8million pounds,   they didnt even know what it was, just that it looked cool with the doors open...  

a great show, worthy of attendance,  dont worry with so much classy metal in attendance your lotus wont even get a second look..

always thpught there should be a lotus club in attendance..

I only mention the trade stands as they wanted to charge me some out of proportion fee to have one, and when I went to look they were full of crap.

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

On 25/07/2018 at 20:09, Mrs_L said:

http://www.warrenclassic.co.uk/exhibit/classics-supercars

My hubby has been talking with the organisers of the above show in Essex in September, and they are interested in putting together a Lotus class for the show, and asked him if he knew of any "older" lotus owners who would be interested in showing off their pride and joy? This is one of the best organised shows that we have come across and is free to exhibit :)

Anyone interested in showing their car, please contact nic@nicwaller.co.uk or sign up on the website above.

Apparently Nic is trying to get 8 to 10 Lotus of different model/age to be in the Concours, they do not need to be pristine, but good used condition. He is at the Pebble Beach Concours at the moment but is contactable by his email. Sounds good to me, anyone else up for this? 

• 1 month later...