Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V8 Parts Cross References - Page 4 - Misc including parts cross references - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V8 Parts Cross References

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone confirm for me that the alternator is in fact from a Cadillac Catera Part # 0 123 510 064 (in the US)? I'd like to go pick one up today if at all possible.

I put this in my car two years ago...Cadillac Catera alternator. It is a 120 A

Bosch unit. Part # 0 123 510 064. You can usually find a rebuilt one on ebay for around $75.00 to $90.00. That is where I got mine when I replaced it two years ago. Do a search on this forum for all the details.

JoeyO

2001 V8

Edited by joeyoesprit

JoeyO

2001 V8 - Silver

2007 Ducati 1098

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a complete list of OEM or aftermarket part #s? If someone does, I can get all the corresponding NAPA numbers and post them. We should have all of the GM sourced product. (alt, injectors, swithces...) Also, we bought a import parts company and will be carrying some new lines through our stores. Brembo, Valeo, Mann filters, etc.

• 1 month later...
Has all this info been added to the wiki? If so please tell me where as I am at a loss to find it.

Thanks,

Guy

Guy,

I'm noit sure if it has been added to the wiki. I started this thread a while ago. You could start at the beginning where the majority of information lives and scan through the thread for additions. I need to update the original posting though. When I get some time I will do that.

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Did you mean side indicator, or the side lights for US spec. cars ? The side indicators are (as said earlier in an other treat): Renault 19 (from early 90th) http://cgi.ebay.de/Seitenblinker-rechts-li...bayphotohosting

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Is there anybody who knows where the wiper arm/mechanic system on early V8 does came from ?? I mean the small (flat profile) version from early 90th cars and up to the 96/97 V8 cars. Not the Renault twingo *Valeo* unit!

thanks for any suggestions :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

the spline does fit into Renault systems, but as far as i know the complete clutch is made by AP-racing -exclusive for this Lotus application !

• Gold FFM

you can buy an original via Lotus cars/Lotus parts dealers. But there do exist some remanufacturing and adaptation sources. Try a full search in the V8 forum / parts cross reference section -search word: 'clutch' , 'ap-clutch' , 'clutch upgrade' and so on

I saw someone else ask, but did not notice an answer. Does anyone know the clutch and flywheel parts?

No one makes the V8 clutch aftermarket. You are looking at $2400. Plus another $900 if the flywheel is wrecked. I have a complete used setup from my car that I'm trying to get remanufactured, but have not got that done yet......

• 2 months later...

Just installed a new AC Compressor GM 1135153 off a 94-97 Buick Skylark/Pontiac GrandAM. Cost $195 new (from http://www.techchoiceparts.com) vs $900 from Lotus US!

Cross referenced to the following:

ACDelco: 15-20335, 15-21209

CarQuest / NAPA: 251213, 274064

Delphi: CS0052

Denso: 471-9135

Four Seasons: 57980, 58980

General Motors: 1135089, 1135153, 1135208, 1135270, 1135418

Omega: 20-11091-R

Proliance: 2491, 2491N

Visteon: 000345, 010360, 11980, 16980

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

sounds silly, but by reading an post about an Interior change of an old car to the new design, i wondered why i don't have an interior (footwell)-lamp on passenger side. (I want to 'pimp' my car for the Factory-Event this September. So it must have functional systems)

The wiring is there but no lamp. So i tried to find an suitable alternative . And guess what i have found :

http://www.imagenetz.de/f0e5de4de/BILD0224.JPG.html

BILD0224.JPG

which car would it be !?

Psst... i have only one other car to use. So it is in fact an 'Ford' sign on it. It is the interior lamp from an Ford Scorpio [MK2] B-post

funny thing is that only small details have changed (by Ford , or maybe the company that produces both -for 'GM' and 'Ford' ). Just to sell it again to an other mayor Car manufacturer. The Chinese way is everywere... . No matter what product copyrights say :huh:

an hour of 'creative-arts' and thats it...

http://www.imagenetz.de/fd1600078/BILD0226.JPG.html

BILD0226.JPG

Edited by G

• 3 weeks later...

Fuel pump, any cross reference? It looks like thats what my stalling issue is, the pump is degrading in pressure over time. So the bad is that the pump is $1600 from Lotus... do I have any other options? Also, the axle shafts... any crossreference there, or is $1800 a pop the best option?

• Gold FFM

there was mentioned that the drive-shafts are made by Rover cars Ldt. Bud that is only rumor for now ... .

Other point is, why do you not swap for some powerful external fuel pumps from the open market !? There is enough space on top of the fuel tanks. And so you can use the original pump body only as "fuel line" to the top of the tank .

*have you done the pressure test with one, or both pumps ?

Edited by G