Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Drivers Club and Norlog North Joing Meeting - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Drivers Club and Norlog North Joing Meeting

andyelise135

Hi Everyone 

Next weekend the LDCLC "Lotus Drivers Club Lancashire and Cumbria Area" and NORLOG "Northwest Lotus Owners Group" are we are having a joint meeting at the Lakeland Motor Museum in Cumbria Sunday the 14th October it starts at around 10-30- 11am and all owners are welcomed members or not, its a end of season meeting so lets fill the car park with the cars we all love with a passion 😄 we also have full use of the courtyard in front of the Museum 

Please find link below to the details of our meeting below on the Lotus Drivers Club Website we all get discount on entry to the museum 10% with 10 cars which we already have and 20% with more than 20 cars plus the event will go ahead even if its raining as we just love to get out in our cars 🙂

http://www.lotusdriversclub.org.uk/?p=9992

Hope to see you all on the day 

Andy and Mark of the LDCLC 

Edited by andyelise135
Wrong title

Hmm, quite like to go to that. 2 hours away, good excuse for a drive.

However, I'll need an excuse........

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

I seem to have a pass!

Hope to see you guys there!

Anyone else going from my neck of the woods? - Shropshire through Cheshire  - Warrington - Preston - Morecambe

• Like 1

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Hi Everyone 

Please find plan for tomorrow below anyone from the The Lotus Forums is more than welcome to come along 🙂

8.30 meet with Norlog Members at the Houghton Arms Withnell - Address:  Blackburn Road, Withnell PR6 8BL
We are going to head up to Gisburn and then up towards settle where we will join the A65 and head over to our next meeting point 
10.00Am - Meet up with Mark my joint AO and the Cumbria Lotus Group at Café Ambio - Adress: Cafe Ambio, The Auction Mart, Crooklands, Near Kendal, Cumbria LA7 7FP
Then a convoy up the A590 to the museum hopefully getting there around 10.30 

Kind Regards 

Andy