Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora 400 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 400

mayevora

• Gold FFM

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM

Lol. That must take the record for the quickest ever spotted Phil. Only joined the forum a week ago and gets spotted! I’ve been here a decade and never been spotted yet 😆

Looked stunning Phil. My pupil wanted to park next to you but I suggested the next bay over. 😁👍

Are you local? Hope to see you again.

Ian

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ah, thanks for the thought Ian, about parking one bay over! As all of the other Evora owners already know, this car draws such a positive response from people. It's great! Well, maybe with the exception of my teenage Daughter who was well embarrassed when I picked her up from school in it. 😋 I on the other hand, was delighted to take my embarrassing Dad rating up a few notches. 😂

I seem to be the only Lotus frequenting the Exeter area Ian (can it really be so?), so Hope to bump into you too. 👍

• Like 1