Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday 8th October Breakfast - Pearce's Farm Shop - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

Sunday 8th October Breakfast - Pearce's Farm Shop

ChrisJ
   (0 reviews)
Events

Event details

Now that the nights have started to draw in, and after the success of last year's switch to Sunday breakfasts, next month's meeting is at Pearce's Farm Shop on the A10 just north of Hertford/Ware - 9:00-10:30 - meet from 08:30 on.

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it due to family sporting commitments :(

Can you indicate if you are going or not with the buttons.

edit: If you cannot see the buttons you either aren't a member of the group or your tablet/phone doesn't like them. Can you then reply to the event to say you are going.

edit to add: The address as entered into the event gives a slightly different location. Click on the map and you will see the Pearce's Farm shop marker south of where google puts the pointer.

User Feedback