Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party

Simon350S

This looks interesting! We have our independence day on 6.12. so it's holiday then. rolleyes.gif

I must check flights asap.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Bibs,

Might you and Laura have an extra room at this point ? I plan on flying in Friday afternoon and due to business reasons I have to fly back out on the Sunday night or Monday morning.

Kimbers - clicky

Arf!

But I don't know your address!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Coolio. Exciting :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks Bibs :thumbsup:

I just booked flights :

sat.4.dec.2010 to Standsted (EasyJet)

man. 6 dec.2010 from Gatewick (EasyJet)

Also booked a hotel one night sun.5.dec.2010 in London, so I can do some Christmas shopping in London

I'm looking forward to see you all

Yasuo

Bummer, I am there the last week of November but unless a pile of Euro business travel hits I won't be around.

Have fun folks, be thinking of you all.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Look forward to seeing you Yasuo :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks Paul see you then :cheers:

(I was thinking to join the NEC but the flight ticket was expensiv, so this will be the last attendance this year)

Yasuo

I'M IN!!! Patty and I just booked our flights!!! :D:D:D

I can't believe it!!!!! :w00t:

I'd start listing the people whom I really want to meet, but I'd be afraid of leaving someone off!

To anyone with whom I've ever had a conversation on this forum: If you are thinking about whether you should attend, I WANT TO SEE YOU AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY! :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Yasuo, what time does that flight come in?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

OK, seeing that my friends from south of the boarder are making the long trip over for the party, I have to make the effort also to make it to the party. We do need a Canadian presentence there also and also seeing that I don’t have that far to travel. Bibs, put myself and the missus down for the party, please. I don’t know your address, so can you put in the direction of accommodations that are close by. Where is Kimbers staying?

Cheers

Felix

Right, so we can finalise a venue we're going to need a firm idea of numbers, going through the thread it looks like:

1 & 2 Bibs & Laura

3 & 4 Tony & Patty

5 Yasuo

6 Kimbers

7 Mike6

8 & 9 Paul & Sarah

10 & 11 Sue & John

9 Christopher

10 & 11 Lord & Lady P (+ Beauty?)

12 & 13 Felix & Denise

Please add to, update and correct ASAP so we can make a booking before it's too late!

http://www.thewealdenhall.co.uk/

The location will be the Wealden Hall, a 14th century inn within walking distance, arrival at around 7pm and they've a huge car park for visitors too. They've an xmas menu, £21.50/head and last time I was there they had Hook Norton Copper Ale as their guest beer, tres yummy :D

We'll post up the menu shortly as you'll have to pick, it's traditional with some variation but I've eaten there before and the food was lovely :D

1314805_30b1356e.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Menu

Prawn Delice

With Marie Rose Sauce, draped with a slice of smoked salmon

Game Terrine

Served with brioche and red onion relish

Warm Pastry Tartlet

With goat's cheese & mozzarella, diced tomatoes & light pesto sauce*

~~~~~

Roast Breast of Turkey

With chipolata, bacon, cranberry sauce & chestnut stuffing*, served with roast potatoes, sprouts & buttered carrots

Marinated Roast Sirloin of Beef

Sliced and served in a rich red wine sauce with roast potatoes, sprouts & buttered carrots

Mushroom Stroganoff

Assorted mushrooms cooked with shallots, garlic, paprika, dry sherry, lemon, gherkins, French mustard & crème fraiche, served with savoury rice

~~~~~

Christmas Pudding*

With Brandy Sauce

Winter Berry Cheesecake

With fruit compote

Cheese & Biscuits

with celery & grapes

*contains nuts

Please pm me your choices no later than 17th November :santa:

1 & 2 Bibs & Laura

3 & 4 Tony & Patty

5 Yasuo

6 Kimbers

7 Mike6

8 & 9 Paul & Sarah

10 & 11 Sue & John

9 Christopher

12 & 13 Felix & Denise

14 & 15 Guy Allen (yes, the wonderful artist!) & Wife

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi all

Dipping back in here for the first ime properly in god knows how long, its nice to at last have an evening off.... Don't think I've ever been away this long before!

Sorry I've not been about to carry this through, I've literally been 7 day and evening working for the last 2 1/2 months, its come as a supprise after such a long time with no work at all!

Anyway, thanks Bibs for picking it up, to all, I can vouch for this venue, its lovely. Bibs and I shared a few pints there a short while ago, the ales were very good.

I hope I can make it along although my schedule is changing daily but I recon most of my work will finish at the end of november so there is a reasonable chance I'll be there, even if I have to drive there and back home later in the evening! Itd be a shame to miss you guys!

Appologies once again :)

Chunky Lover

Just so you all know we need to pay a £10 deposit per head to reserve a table. We're more than happy to pay this up front for folks and take it back out of the money on the night but please keep in mind that we'd rather pay for people who have confirmed they're going to make it than just guess at numbers. Giving me your menu options would be a good way of confirming your attendance :)

Equally if you say you're going to come & don't that makes us £10 out of pocket and means the children won't get any presents this year :P

1 & 2 Bibs & Laura

3 & 4 Tony & Patty

5 Yasuo

6 Kimbers

7 Mike6

8 & 9 Paul & Sarah

10 & 11 Sue & John

9 Christopher

12 & 13 Felix & Denise

14 & 15 Guy Allen (yes, the wonderful artist!) & Wife

15 & 16 Neal & one probable