Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Sport 410 - how good? Part 2 - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Sport 410 - how good? Part 2

Chris Onelevenr

1 hour ago, Ali tuck said:

Chris,how do you find the soft top at speed.....flappy or pretty secure.?iv got a 350 that has the soft top conversion on and it's  not great ?just wondered if a factory roadster is a better fit?

Have you adjusted the tension, mine is pretty good tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

Short video clip from Saturday. 

Just come home to find this.  Keeping me going until weekend when I collect mine.  4 sleeps to go......

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

Short video clip from Saturday. 

That’s a nice little tickle , I find it best to smash my right foot down until those 3 little red limit lights arrive.😎

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

Reached the 1000 miles over the weekend. Just in time for the my first Sporting Bears event at Horsham on Easter Friday and Monday.

Mines in for 1000 mile service today 😀

• Like 1

On 16/04/2019 at 09:01, Chris Onelevenr said:

Reached the 1000 miles over the weekend. Just in time for the my first Sporting Bears event at Horsham on Easter Friday and Monday.

I’ll come and say hello..I’ll be there on monday👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I became a multiple Lotus owner yesterday. The Exige was joined by an Esprit GT3. Some pics on the Esprit photo and video thread.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

Setting of on a driving tour to/around Norway tomorrow. Hoping to get some suitably scenic photo's and video to post here.

Go easy, police aren't very friendly there and have nothing better than to pick on tours full of petrolheads... Fines are huge and the can confiscate cars if you're over certain amounts!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, GFWilliams said:

Go easy, police aren't very friendly there and have nothing better than to pick on tours full of petrolheads... Fines are huge and the can confiscate cars if you're over certain amounts!

Did you have issues when you went?

1 minute ago, Chris Onelevenr said:

Did you have issues when you went?

Yes, 6 cars pulled over, luckily they did laser going into a village so were slowing down to do the speed limit there. My mate was driving my car and was caught about 20km/h over the limit I think. Was about an £800 fine IIRC which you have to pay before you leave the country.  One of the cars got caught speeding through temporary roadworks and was banned from driving and had a several £k fine.

If they'd caught us on the open roads in the middle of nowhere, we would have been in deep s***.     I wouldn't go back in a fun car to be honest.

• Like 1

Isn't (vaguely) sticking to the speed limits a normal practice in pretty much any civilised country with decent roads, irrespective of the car driven? :blush:

1 hour ago, vd9 said:

Isn't (vaguely) sticking to the speed limits a normal practice in pretty much any civilised country with decent roads, irrespective of the car driven? :blush:

Yes, but in Norway I’d be more careful than even Switzerland...

Luckily the scenery is so amazing that you don’t need to be going quick to enjoy yourself