Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
29th June - 2nd July Camping - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

29th June - 2nd July Camping

andycs3

Summer is here, and im sure all the cars will have been dusted off long ago. So we thought it would be a good time for some camping. There is a prebooked space for 20-30 people at http://www.burnbake.com/ campsite.... but this number can be increased if there is more interest.

Easy walking distance to studland beach, BBQ and beer on the beach.... probably go for a drive out myself, if people would like to join. But you're all very welcome to suit yourselfs, and chill in your own way.

Now the boring bit. Although i have pre booked the field for us, there will be a charge which will be collected from the site owners on the morning. That charge is

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else???

Simon

Yep already let Andy know that I am gonna be down for it. Just gotta acquire a tent now

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

We most definitely do NOT do camping :devil: Unless tents are now available with King size beds and fully flushing en suite facilities!

But BBQ, beach, beer...... :realmad::P-_-:P

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

Sorry matey but Camping is defo not my thing...like Katie am strictly an on suite kinda guy!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Sam and I could be up for this,

Studland is proper Bo - beautiful place.

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

haha nice one! :realmad:

shall i start an actually going list?

LEF members:

Andycs3

Chats371l

Pistonheads members:

tomtvr [TVR S3]

minimax [Lotus Elise]

balmorral green [bentley]

Buelligan 984 (and family) [Lotus Elise]

Mark Mullen (?) [bMW 740]

Scrounging Students:

Chris [Citreon Xantia (the cupboard) ]

Alice

Emily

Dom

Tom [Ford Focus]

Kirsten

Sarah

Edited by andycs3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just glad I did miss it! No offence but camping is bad enough, to camp in this weather you gotta be insane! :P

Campings great in a "I coulda stayed in a smelly Travel Lodge for this price" Kinda way!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

haha.... nah we've discussed renting a barn out, but i just really enjoy camping

and we went from soaking, sleeping on an airbed that was literally floating on the saturday night..... through to being on the beach on sunday, getting sunburnt

great fun

Sorry I missed it

Simon, it really was alot of fun :wallbash:

although it does take alot to endure the rain we did (alot of alcohol that is)

id be well up for something similar, if anyone would care to organise? (im sick of nobody coming to my events)

just as a bit of an idea.... i go on alot of PH meets..... and a big thing that the yorkshire lot do every year is a barn weekend?

So for those who don't like camping why not a barn weekend? rent out a barn, good roads, good campany?

Simon, it really was alot of fun :wallbash:

although it does take alot to endure the rain we did (alot of alcohol that is)

id be well up for something similar, if anyone would care to organise? (im sick of nobody coming to my events)

just as a bit of an idea.... i go on alot of PH meets..... and a big thing that the yorkshire lot do every year is a barn weekend?

So for those who don't like camping why not a barn weekend? rent out a barn, good roads, good campany?

Hi Andy,

is its a barn like a cow shed or one thats sleeps 10 and has a plasma TV and big fridge?

Alex