Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Car's and breakfast at Hofmann's 9th March 2019 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Car's and breakfast at Hofmann's 9th March 2019

Car's and breakfast at Hofmanns...
It's that time of year again when sales manager Chris Marriott gets itchy fingers and desperately wants to show off his BBQ skills... So to stop Chris from going mad we are holding our first 'Hofmanns Breakfast BBQ' of the year on March 9th from 9 till 12.

Everyone is welcome to pop down and see some lovely cars, play on our simulator, have chat and most of all try one of Chris' baps....  

To help us get an idea of how many people to cater for we would ideally like it if you sent sales@hofmanns.co.uk a message to confirm you are coming along.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on March 9th.

Hofmanns_breakfast_bbq_instagram.jpg

Edited by Chris Marriott Hofmann's
Add photo
  • Like 1

www.hofmanns.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Only 5 days and counting to our first BBQ of the year!!!

As always the BBQ food will be free but for this weekends event we are putting a donations bucket next to the BBQ to help raise funds for the Alex Cripps Fund.

Please let us know in advanced so we can get enough food in! 

www.thebraintumourcharity.org .. taZGu2t8YAzFLtlLa-WY_ZAaaUDjVs 

Edited by Chris Marriott Hofmann's

www.hofmanns.co.uk

Sorry I couldn't make it down today, a friend had a big smash in his van during the week and he's a chippy so we've had to empty all his tools this morning before the insurance company take it away. I hope someone had my bacon roll for me and it didn't go to waste :) 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Thank Hofmanns for laying things on this morning, good effort and appreciated. Managed to miss the M25 issues thankfully but plod was out with camera vans in two positions on the way home so two weeks watching the letterbox.

Would love to buy the silver Esprit S2.2 that was there, confirmed to me that it’s top of my list.

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.