Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Esprit S3 - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Esprit S3

NeilWood04

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This car doesn’t have an M.O.T but would see no reason why it wouldn’t pass straight away as is.  

so tell me why don't they do an m.o.t. on the car as I am willing to believe that it would make more money with an m.o.t. that without? please enlighten me.

1 hour ago, silverfrost said:

Nice looking car,  price wise should get snapped up with the buy it now price imo

Looking at the last image (the one with 4 images in one) I think that it looks as though the lacquer has lifted, so if that's the case it's a full respray as it will all start to lift very soon.

• Like 1

Was on ebay a couple of times in the last few weeks. Lacquer is lifting so needs paint and engine has to be tired at 85k miles surely. Made over £11k the first time but the reappeared with same seller a few days later where it didn’t go over £8500. Someone making a few bob which isn’t an issue as anyone could have bought it for less but they didn’t so I’d say the value us lower.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.