Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Duxford Spring Car show replacement meeting Saturday 4th May - Page 2 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Duxford Spring Car show replacement meeting Saturday 4th May

charliejd85

On 28/04/2019 at 11:10, charliejd85 said:

Took the Evora to Hunstanton yesterday for a bit of a test run.

Let's hope for better weather next weekend! :)

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

Those gates are literally 5 mins from my house, could have joined you

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, charliejd85 said:

HI @Dan.G damn! The route is really nice so really looking forward to it. Do you think you'll be able to get up the curb? I've just confirmed our place on the Green. 

Just popped into Hunstanton, had a look all the way around the green, I cannot see any access points without a curb. There are curbs at half the size but anyone with a front splitter must take care. I dont think I can risk it. Might just take the normal car up and be the dodgy spectator in the corner

• Gold FFM

if friday goes to plan and my guys dont need me saturday, i intend to come but wont know until friday evening.. 

25 minutes ago, Senior said:

Would love to join you as it's my neck of the woods but at present my record distance travelled is 3.5 miles.............................

DSC_1797.JPG

Looks amazing Bob. Is there anyway we can tempt you?? :) Is it a mechanical thing or is it more of a preservation thing??

I've only had it since Christmas, done a lot of tinkering with it but it's now with someone off this forum doing all the difficult stuff, I should be collecting it this weekend and driving it back 90 miles. It's had a full body off restoration and is mint underneath, so no going out in the rain.

Bad timing, maybe next year!