Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Duxford Spring Car show replacement meeting Saturday 4th May - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Duxford Spring Car show replacement meeting Saturday 4th May

charliejd85

Right here goes! A few have shown interest in meeting up despite Duxford not taking place this year. I have managed to confirm that Saturday 4th May we can meet at Soda (now known as Deli End Deli) for breakfast / coffee: 

Address as follows: Denny end Deli: Cambridge Innovation Park, Denny End Rd, Waterbeach CB25 9QE.

After this we will go for a convoy run up towards the coast (maybe Hunstanton) and perhaps stay for lunch / ice creams weather dependent.

If you want to get involved please put your name down:

1. Charlie - Lotus Evora / Esprit S4 TBC. 

Decisions Decisions :) 

IMG_0576.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Charlie,  Almost certainly not.  Not impossible though.  If I can get done ill be there.

Further details:

We will be meeting between 9am - 10am at Soda Bar and Bistro in Waterbeach (now known as Denny End Deli) location information here: https://goo.gl/maps/NqiDmEest9EyWuA28

At 10:30 we depart and drive in convoy to Hunstanton (we have an excellent driving route planned). If you would like to join us please sign up here: https://forms.gle/DHh2DBtsTz5uHEBe6 or put your name down in the Forum! 

15 hours ago, Dan.G said:

Any chance of seeing the route?

Yes sure! Just confirming it with a friend of mine, will send you a link to the rough route. Hope to get a chance to give it a test run next weekend :) 

1 hour ago, charliejd85 said:

I’m in discussion with the town council about getting a space on the green in front of the pier. 😊

Ok that could work, if I have time in the week I'll pop up there and check guys with front splitters (myself included) can get on to the grass, if you like?