Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 12 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nautilus blue 350s

6 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

@MAG Fitment day?😉

There was a delay with the courier but it's arriving today... I'll have to repaint the struts first but will probably get it done tomorrow or Saturday assuming it arrives 👍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MAG said:

There was a delay with the courier but it's arriving today... I'll have to repaint the struts first but will probably get it done tomorrow or Saturday assuming it arrives 👍

Can’t wait to see!

even some pictures of the wing unfitted will be welcome 👍😀

1 hour ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

That looks fantastic. For 1k plus import tax it appears a complete bargain. Can’t wait to see it on the car. What colour do the struts come in? 

It's very good but not quite perfect. However I'd say the build is pretty much inline with my 350s fin TBH!

Struts and brackets are all painted satin black but soon to be gunmetal 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MAG said:

It's very good but not quite perfect. However I'd say the build is pretty much inline with my 350s fin TBH!

Struts and brackets are all painted satin black but soon to be gunmetal 😉

Ideally the carbon would have the herringbone effect like OEM, but for 1k I think it looks excellent. Hurry up and get it fitted 😉👍😂

9 hours ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

Ideally the carbon would have the herringbone effect like OEM, but for 1k I think it looks excellent. Hurry up and get it fitted 😉👍😂

This is the best image I could find of "the real thing" from what I can see the weave is very similar. The main niggles are small gaps where the end plates join. I don't think they'll really be noticeable when fitted due to the canted angle of the plates but I'll try and get some good daylight pics 👍

IMG_20200501_071906.jpg

That is going to look super on your car!

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

@MAG I think it looks fantastic. I didn’t realise the weave on the original wing wasn’t herringbone, so it looks even closer to OEM then I thought. The gaps aren't too bad. Can’t wait to see it fitted. I am almost certain that I too will be ordering one 😀

56 minutes ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

@MAG I think it looks fantastic. I didn’t realise the weave on the original wing wasn’t herringbone, so it looks even closer to OEM then I thought. The gaps aren't too bad. Can’t wait to see it fitted. I am almost certain that I too will be ordering one 😀

I always thought the original was weaving one way one side and one way the other which I'm guessing is what is meant by herring bone - but the pic above posted by @MAG shows it not to.  Would be interested to know if it’s the same on other original Cup 380 wings?

15 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

I always thought the original was weaving one way one side and one way the other which I'm guessing is what is meant by herring bone - but the pic above posted by @MAG shows it not to.  Would be interested to know if it’s the same on other original Cup 380 wings?

The pic I posted is an original wing mate. The pics taken from a dealership website 👍

24 minutes ago, MAG said:

The pic I posted is an original wing mate. The pics taken from a dealership website 👍

Yeah was thinking that......is that the one that’s for sale on Autotrader? - was surprised to see that’s how it is on an original Cup 380🤔