Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caffeine & Machine - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Caffeine & Machine

Mattmahope

Yup, I am still planning to go along. Aiming to get there around 9am when they open as I can only stay for an hour or two unfortunately.

I believe you can pre-book parking so will probably do that too

https://caffeineandmachine.com/weekend-workings-car-parking/

3 hours ago, extremecapture said:

I’ll be there about the same time, I’ve never pre payed before but it would cool if we could park in a row.... maybe if we all meet on route maybe ?

If anyone has time, might be worth giving them a quick call to let them know we are coming and see if they can accommodate us with a decent spot all together.

I can do it over the weekend if someone reminds me!

8 hours ago, Mattmahope said:

If anyone has time, might be worth giving them a quick call to let them know we are coming and see if they can accommodate us with a decent spot all together.

I can do it over the weekend if someone reminds me!

That would be fantastic 👍

My mistake only one Karl, my earlier post should’ve been karls not karl, sorry. However we’ve currently got 2 maybe 3 other Exige V6’s from Gloucestershire/Wiltshire meeting up with us just outside of Gloucester early on the Saturday morning.

twisting roads & possibly taibsear both from Instagram, not looked to see if they are on here, plus another white Exige to keep Alias23 happy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 2GOOD said:

My mistake only one Karl, my earlier post should’ve been karls not karl, sorry. However we’ve currently got 2 maybe 3 other Exige V6’s from Gloucestershire/Wiltshire meeting up with us just outside of Gloucester early on the Saturday morning.

twisting roads & possibly taibsear both from Instagram, not looked to see if they are on here, plus another white Exige to keep Alias23 happy

This is great! I’m going to be coming from Barnsley House near Cirencester. Would love to meet up with you guys en route so we can convoy to C&M

Gave them a call. Not super helpful. Basically they said to pre book parking in advance, try to all show up together, and ask the parking marshals nicely to put us all together.

They also said that apparently people start arriving by 8am and it gets super busy. But I think if we pre book parking and get there for 9am (when they actually open) that should be fine. I’m not going to be getting up even earlier than I already need to!

Im pretty sure we will still get a space, but the important thing is we all turn up together. I’m coming from Tamworth so I usually go m42, m40 then through Wellsbourne and onto the venue. I don’t mind going out if my way if somebody wants to arrange a meeting point a few miles from CM 🤔 

Although a bit annoying, I’m not overly worried about the parking. I expect the ultimate turnout it is fairly weather dependent in any event.  Worst case scenario, we meet up and go for a drive instead!

I’m still aiming for 9am arrival. Would be great to meet others en route and go in convoy. That is what they told me is best to secure decent parking spots when I called them. I can come via Gloucester/Cheltenham area if needed but otherwise was planning on heading straight up the A429 from Cirencester to Ettington.

If anyone is able to get there earlier and “bagsie” us a spot, then great, and I’ll certainly buy them a coffee!