Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caffeine & Machine - Page 2 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Caffeine & Machine

Mattmahope

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think the idea is to leave from the air balloon at birdlip at about 7.30/7.45 for those coming from the Cotswold area

PS> Ref coffees I’ll be buying the first round on alias23 to say thanks to you all for all your support this year :)

www.alias23.com

1 hour ago, alias23 said:

I think the idea is to leave from the air balloon at birdlip at about 7.30/7.45 for those coming from the Cotswold area

PS> Ref coffees I’ll be buying the first round on alias23 to say thanks to you all for all your support this year :)

Thank you Imran, you are aware that you get a coffee in exchange for the token that they give you when you pay the £5 to park. 
PS. Need to look at your front splitter 🙄

Edited by 2GOOD
Poor grammar
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mattmahope said:

Although a bit annoying, I’m not overly worried about the parking. I expect the ultimate turnout it is fairly weather dependent in any event.  Worst case scenario, we meet up and go for a drive instead!

I’m still aiming for 9am arrival. Would be great to meet others en route and go in convoy. That is what they told me is best to secure decent parking spots when I called them. I can come via Gloucester/Cheltenham area if needed but otherwise was planning on heading straight up the A429 from Cirencester to Ettington.

If anyone is able to get there earlier and “bagsie” us a spot, then great, and I’ll certainly buy them a coffee!

If you do wish to join us at our Gloucester meeting point Matt, we’ll be in a pub car park that’s on the main route from Cirencester to Cheltenham or Gloucester.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2GOOD said:

If you do wish to join us at our Gloucester meeting point Matt, we’ll be in a pub car park that’s on the main route from Cirencester to Cheltenham or Gloucester.

May bite the bullet get up at stupid o’clock and meet you all there... think it would be quite the hoot all having the blast together 😎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, extremecapture said:

May bite the bullet get up at stupid o’clock and meet you all there... think it would be quite the hoot all having the blast together 😎

We’d hear you coming!!!

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

I’m @twistingroads (one of the guys coming up from Swindon) and meeting the Gloucester cars at birdlip. 

There will likely be another Exige sport 350 in yellow @d9eej meeting us- he will likely meet up with us en-route or nearby if we group up together. He’s very local. Wouldn’t be surprised if a few more Elise’s come out with me too. This could be a massive Lotus takeover! 😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 2GOOD said:

Sounds good. Let me know exactly when and where, and I’ll meet you there.

6 hours ago, Mattmahope said:

Sounds good. Let me know exactly when and where, and I’ll meet you there.

We’ll be meeting up at The Air Balloon, Birdlip. Easy for you to get to Matt, @Bikestewy will be coming from the same direction I would imagine. Meet at 7.30am

• Like 1

8 hours ago, extremecapture said:

Paul, Tamworth is approx 75 miles from The Air Balloon! Straight down the M5 to Junction 11a & left on to the A417, climb up the hill to the Air Balloon roundabout, last exit off that roundabout (it’s like a hairpin bend but with a roundabout), few more yards up the hill & car park on the right. M42 & M5 will take you about an hour fifteen. I’ll be coming under junction 11a at about 7.20, should you decide that it’s worth it.

39 minutes ago, extremecapture said:

Yeah I reckon I’ll be definitely driving down for the meet up at Birdlip, in fact I was just looking at the Shell app to find the nearest Shell garage (only like using V Power).

No Gin and Tonic for me on Friday night 😂 

There’s a Shell station in Brockworth, it’ll be somewhere just off the A417, in fact I’ve just looked, next junction after you’ve joined the A417, come off again, take the A46 for Stroud (off to the right) & it’s the next roundabout.

Edited by 2GOOD
  • Like 1

I'm trying to work out if I can make this (@LifeInTheFastWayne on Insta), but would be heading over from Manchester. Are there any drives planned after C&M? I'm also thinking I might stay somewhere around there Saturday night and go to the Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble on the Sunday

Edited by WayneG
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, 2GOOD said:

We’ll be meeting up at The Air Balloon, Birdlip. Easy for you to get to Matt, @Bikestewy will be coming from the same direction I would imagine. Meet at 7.30am

Ok, perfect, will see you there. Really looking forward to it!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, extremecapture said:

Let’s pray for dry weather and this Storm Lorenzo doesn’t bugger things up ! 

Forecast is looking ok now (dry) all day for Ettington (C&M) location 

Good for Gloucester & the Cotswolds too (apart from a swarm of Lotus early Saturday morning)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jax said:

Reading, Berkshire 

A group of us are meeting at the Air Balloon, Birdlip, Glos but it’s probably two sides of a triangle for you to join us for the drive there