Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A couple of nice articles featuring Lotus cars - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

A couple of nice articles featuring Lotus cars

Came across this article in Classic and Sportscar magazine today comparing a Merceded 230CE, Lancia Gamma Coupe and S2 Elite.  An enjoyable read I thought.

There was also a very good article on the Lotus XI in Road and Track magazine, a US publication which is a fan of Lotus.

I hope you enjoy them.

• Like 1

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thank you for posting the articles.

I must admit I didn’t know the Elite of this era are as rare, I see this series of Lotus cars being something to watch on the collected car scene driven by the resurgence of Lotus under Geely 

The  X1 is a great thing, I have two friends who own restored ex race cars here in Aus and one is regularly driven on the street.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at issue 1 of Motorpunk magazine (same publisher as Absolute Lotus) which had a brief, but interesting article on the Moonraker boats.  Also a link to George's video of his Range Rover rebuild on their web site.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE