Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2008 Esprit Calendar - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2008 Esprit Calendar

Kato

Do we want an Esprit Calendar for 2008  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you put my V8 on, I'll buy one! LOL!!!

I'll Promise to take a cool pic! We need to be more adverturous with the surroundings, not just the usually countryside behind. Come on guys, think 'out of the box'!

Yeah i'd have both,

Prepay sounds like the way forward.

I got one bought for me for Christmas!!!!

Cheers,

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

What a bloody miserable bunch we all are. We cant even spare a few quid to buy the only Esprit specific calanders of the cars we love. I think it is a massive shame that the effort that goes into putting this together for us is going to be lost becuase its too much trouble for us to paypal the money over to Kato for putting this together. I think it would be a great shame if we lost this very special service.

I hope more people get of there arse and start voting the right way and support people like you Kato who go out of there way and put the effort in for the benefit of our group. :)

I dont even use the damn calander and I will be buying both.

I only voted "Maybe" because I have no idea what they cost. Unless they are ridiculously expensive, I would like to buy at least one of each. I can think of someone for whom I would like to give one as a gift, though, so maybe another.

Then I saw the photo GKP posted of it, and I said "wow, nice calendar!"

I don't have and won't be getting PayPal, so tell me how else I may send payment, and count me in. :)

- Tony

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Tony K, they're not expensive. I seem to recall I bought mine for under ten quid which I think is around 300 dollars at the moment(!). :)

If Kato does 'em again this year and you send in a pic of your three cars that he can use, I'll buy you a calendar for Christmas pressie. Deal?

Hi,

What process is used to pick the images? I know over on the SELOC site they run a competition for the calendar images, could it be done here? If your image is picked you get a free copy of the finished article. Run two comps, one for the desk, one for the A3 calendar.

Owen.

Yes please to both. Can't be with out my Calender & desk top Cal for work.

Might even have a good idea for a photo. If I can get me car together in time that is. Are you aloud Girls in swimwear? with car as centre piece of course.

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

• Gold FFM
Hi,

This image is a bit different to the usual, got to look closely...................... :)

Owen

dscf28179qd.th.jpg

Could be wrong but I'm going to say thats a 1/18 scale model of an Esprit. (the reason for the guess is the wing mirror looks like its been stuck on with glue) mine looks identicle after I glued it back on :)

And YES, would definately buy another callender.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

No, it's not glue, just distortion around the mirror of light, but you guessed right! It's one of my 1/18 models, I have the black one, Essex one and the MK1 yellow version. I want to get the new one sometime, I know its a V8 model, but it's the closest one I'll get to my car.

I built the set, also has the full workshop inside!

Owen

Yes pls Kato - another A3 for me.

It gets a comment by all each month at work on the latest picture - so keep the RAAF going!

Since everyone else is giving advice (heh heh)... How about matching the pictures to the month's of the year - weather-wise. I note there is a snowy picture in Dec 07 - but I have never seen Uk like that in Feb 07!!

Maybe a heeland coo in the background....

I am full of good ideas - just ask..

Iain

Edited by iainskea

That's a nice calendar (thanks for posting it, Graham).

I would get an A3 size and a desktop; they're definitely special. With so much variety in Esprit models, maybe different photos for the two types of calendars would be nice (if it's not a lot of trouble).

All Cows Eat Grass

Well if it's going to be done again this year (for next) then people better start sending in a few pictures (must be HiRes).

Main reason for asking is the printer we've used for the past 4 years has gone into admin, so likely to cost a lot more this year. Also have the hassle of finding a new printer.

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

Well if it's going to be done again this year (for next) then people better start sending in a few pictures (must be HiRes).

steady on ...(suck some LDBO (Liquid Dry Breathing Oxygen)) - are you suggesting I could get a uniquely-Australian picture of my car for the 'world-wide' 2008 calendar Kato??

but I would have so many things to do...round up kangaroos and koalas...do they have to be alive?

c916bc5c7f.jpg

Iain

Edited by iainskea

I can offer to help with this Kato, just tell me the spec of the printer you use and the format size. I will contact my reprographics company and confirm they can do it. I get a really good discount if I go through my company.

Email the details and I'll sort it out.

They even have branches in Abingdon, 7 in London so I can email them the images and they will print and deliver to YOUR door via car or van (inc in cost, no postage).

This will save both time and money.

David Walters