Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Selling Glass Roof - S4 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Selling Glass Roof - S4

rizla603104

Hi chaps - long time no hear! I'm selling my glass roof. But I don't know what the going price is at the moment. I've seen some crazy prices - but also don't want to sell too cheaply. It is just the roof. The brackets are not included. Please let me know your thoughts.

I'm interested, but without brackets I lose interest a little!  i would want to be able to swap it over quickly not take an hour to transfer it all each time.

How much are you after?

You can buy all of the parts you need from SJ Sportscars - so not really an issue. I’m asking members what their thoughts are - so not too sure. I’ve seen crazy prices and I know you can’t get them any more.

• Gold FFM

Prices seem to vary wildly. The fixings make a real difference. Range seems to be £500-£1000. 

Or a 4 pack of Andrex  quilted 

• Haha 1

Only here once

I thought I saw one sell on eBay only a couple of months ago for £200.

Kicking myself for not chasing it for that money, I'm always conscious of breaking mine and would have had it as a spare for that!

@Barrykearley's assessment sounds much more realistic.

Jay two,

that was mine, was prepared to let it go cheap for another esprit owner at xmas but ended up getting messed around (typical eBay). Got to the point that I started to think that I’d rather throw all the bits away than deal with the agro.

Have actually got a load of spares that I need to clear as moving house. Have offered them all to PNM but my move date is looming and so I might just start listing them on the forum for sale site.