Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I Had Some Good News Last Week! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

I Had Some Good News Last Week!

Caroline

It was a good week for me last week! ;)

One day i was invited to a private exhibition for the first time where i have ever had any of my own art work exhibited (two of my sculptures!) Which I am really proud of, especially as I had an offer from someone to buy one.

And secondly, the next day, I received two letters from the patent office, one saying that I had been granted my first patent and would receive my certificate on 1st august and the other saying that I would have my second patent published on the same day!

So I am now officially an inventor. So its all good, 100% :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb news, Caroline ;)

Particularly pleased to see that you've managed to get the the patent sorted out after all the problems you had along the way.

Carry on at this rate and it won't be too long before that Exige can become a reality :P

James

Superb, well done. Hows about some pics?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Well done ! ;)

I really like your sculpture work, the one with the hands is terrific and very comendable (not to mention heavy !)

More piccies are needed though !

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Great news Caroline........

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

That is brilliant news Caroline, Well done :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Ty everyone.

Peter, I invented the crisp bar. Been on Richard Hammonds 5 o'clock show and he ate one :) and mentioned on top gear by Jeremy Clarkson too. Lol. Just got to sell it now.

Just got my sculptures back, so Ill stick some more pics on here soon.

Louise, I hope your having a great time in Ecuador!

Iainskea, I love all exiges, I think their stunning. Naturally I love esprits too :yes

Edited by Caroline

Brilliant idea. Tried selling it to Walkers yet? :welcome:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Fabulous!!! Great to hear of creativity and success!!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Guest Troy Halliday

They are not toys they are collectable action figures, scale replica models of classic supercars. :crybaby:

Going to try and upload the Richard Hammond show on You Tube tomorrow. Caroline will post the link along with some pics soon.

Just waiting for her to sell the crisp bar so I can be a kept man and buy lots of sports cars, and "do lunch" and such things .

Kimbers, going to try and sell it to walkers, thats hopefully the plan. Lol. My dad's, cousin's, husband's, dog's, brother's, owner's, nan's, long lost sister works for walkers and im hoping they will be able to put a few good words in for me! Im just waiting for troy to download the interview with Richard Hammond onto you tube then one of us will post a link to it on here.

Edited by Caroline

• 1 month later...

Went to the inventors club last week, held once a month, and was advised to enter my invention into their comp to be exhibited at the British Inventors Show in the Alexander Palace this year. I am so not good at form filling, but nevertheless, I thought I would try my chances, after all, I managed to get on tv with it, and I wasnt going to apply for that either. I think that if I am successful, it could be the break that im looking for. I was told that last year, Proctor and Gamble were looking around for new ideas. So im going to keep my fingers crossed. :question:

Heres a 3d representation of the crisp bar wrapper.

CAOCRISPBAR2copy.jpg

I am a very happy bunny today! I got a call from one of the guys at Business Link to ask if I would like to be on the stand at the British Inventors show next month or in the open plan area. So I opted for the open plan area. I am in! I will be exhibiting and its so exciting! I have never done anything like this before!