Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nmeg Needs A Logo... - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nmeg Needs A Logo...

Bibs

You let him in you'll let anyone in! You'll be sending out press gangs at events soon! :band:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a type of spice Dom

excuse my ignorance, what or who is NMEG?

NO you can't Mat, you're moving to London therefore you're outside the NMEG area!

Guys

Can I be in your gang! Please please!

Edited by superdavelotus

Only joking Mat! I may even drag myself to one of these meets. I get SO much grief from my other half for going on these days out, I find it difficult to attend!

David Walters

Crikey Dave I love you too!

Seriously I still intend to make the odd journey back up North, so I'll hopefully still be around from time to time.

Dave,

Get a child minder and bring Mrs Walters with you. :cool:

How about you and her (or just you) joining us this Sunday. Llangollen to Ironbridge with Club Lotus North West :ice:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Iam actually away in N.Wales that week with the family. Will see what I can do.

Dave,

Get a child minder and bring Mrs Walters with you. :cool:

How about you and her (or just you) joining us this Sunday. Llangollen to Ironbridge with Club Lotus North West :ice:

Graham.

waiting for bibs to post them now so we can discuss them , voting will be handled by Graham, who is our returning officer,

all will be explained soon.

The four founder members of NMEG ie myself, graham and the two daves will be agreeing on a list of names who are eliiglble to vote,

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

hmmm........would it look suspicious if I awarded myself the watch :cool:

Just a thought ;)

Graham.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

The four founder members of NMEG ie myself, graham and the two daves will be agreeing on a list of names who are eliiglble to vote,

How are you going to decide this without cheesing somebody off? From the last 12 months you must be able to establish an NMEG list and so does everyone get a vote? If not it becomes a private members group with an executive and this needs to be spelled out. I would be happy in the event of a tie that the founding fathers fought it out over a bacon butty at the little chef but shouldnt majority voting be the way. Democracy and all that. its just my two penneth, and as the night wares on it will become a drunken rambling. (not there yet)

How about euro style voting from each town we represent. We could score 12 for our favourite, 10 for second etc. God I am a genious. Maybe drunken ramblings have starter ooops!

:cool:;):(

Don't worry mate all the regulars will get a vote.

All we're doing is putting the finishing touches to the ballot papers/voting procedures.

NMEG has never been a private members club and never will be. It exists so we can all have a bit of fun.

Democracy will prevail.

The ship just needs a bit of steering at the moment.

Now be patient and get back to your drinking spree

Graham.

Don't worry mate all the regulars will get a vote.

All we're doing is putting the finishing touches to the ballot papers/voting procedures.

NMEG has never been a private members club and never will be. It exists so we can all have a bit of fun.

Democracy will prevail.

The ship just needs a bit of steering at the moment.

Now be patient and get back to your drinking spree

Graham.

just ordered a 12 inch fantastic special and a 1/4lb donner burger mmmmmmmm!

You got the Anne Summers catalogue again then :vava:

Graham.

Alex

As our President you do of course have the authority to decide anything you want (as well as pay all NMEG bar bills!)

How many are NMEGers are going to hethel, is this our sept hoon ... wallet might take a pounding ...... give up presidency ......no need my military junta to enforce appropriate behavours and make all NMEGers kneel before me

what is it on page 27........dictator.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the logo entries are now downloadable at http://www.lotusespritforum.com/nmeg/

please look and think if they meet our critera, will they print well, look good on a card, letter head car sticker etc

Graham will publish voting details soon

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

lets see if i have got this right ,

i have extracted them all from the link above so we can all see them and comment on them ...

oh, i will need a spacer please as i cannot post more than 10 pics at a time and there are 16.

any coments refer to logo number and left to right abcd

2-3.jpg logo0

---------

logo1.jpg logo1

---------

logo2.jpg logo2

---------

logo3.jpg logo3

---------

logo4.jpg logo4

---------

logo5.jpg logo5

---------

logo6.jpg logo6

---------

logo7.jpg logo7

---------

logo8.jpg logo8

---------

logo9.jpg logo9

can someone post a dot so i can put the rest on please

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

thanks Mat ;)

logo10.jpg logo 10

----------

logo11.jpg logo 11

----------

logo12.jpg logos 12

----------

logo13.jpg logos 13

----------

logo14.jpg logos 14

----------

logo15.jpg logos 15

----------

ok, they are all the entries , now comment :rofl:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I like logos 15 number 28 as it's simple to reproduce on business cards, has the full name and caters for both older and newer Esprit owners with the cars shown.

Also it has the same font as LEF which is what NMEG is part of, so you can instantly link it to this forum and LEW.

I also like logo 5 right had side one in black and gold colours. I still like the union jack idea too but showing a few friends on my pc at this end, some aren't too keen on the union jack. I like it!

I also like the maps on these logos but although I know what this represents, Iam not sure others will know. If I were to choose one of these, then it would have to include an Esprit shape so people could identify it's an Esprit club.

Dave