Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition - Page 4 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus celebrates 20 years of the Exige with Anniversary Special Edition

TLF News

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AIM dash, red calipers and black interior i presume!?    That was meant to be my car that i ordered through Lotus Uk however it was delivered without the blue interior so i had to get another one. Lovely car though

• 4 months later...

Hi Simon, I’ve only cover 1400 miles myself so I can sympathise if that’s the case.

will be a great buy for someone who missed out on a 20th. Wondering what he has bought next 😂 

I spoke to him earlier and as suspected, work and home life has reduced the amount of usage.

He did manage a trip to scotland, so he's actually clocked up 1800 miles,  but couldn't really see much usage thereafter.

It's now nicely run in for the next owner and has been dry stored from new, so should be a good buy for someone 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2021 at 12:20, keo said:

Hi everyone I am new here my first post. Martin I am from Stoke and my new orange anniversary is being delivered to Signiture tomorrow for a full ppf and ceramic coating. I thought these cars would be rare!... haha. Might see you knocking about?

I actually forgot about the anniversary edition existed but I came across the signature video on YouTube and loved the seats. I went to look at a silver 410 at oakmere. But I couldn’t take to it. A blue 410 sold at silverstone that looked a nice car. I was going to look at an orange 410 in Birmingham but then I saw my car brand new bit of man maths and I can’t believe  what I have done! The seats sold it.

I like the red but I always end up with red cars so this is a change for me. Always wanted an orange Exige as well. I would like to get the 1000 mile running in service done this year so I can enjoy it next year. Looking forward to being back in a Lotus.

Hi Keo, welcome to the Orange Exige club. Hopefully see you out and about Stoke, I think there is also a Blue 20th knocking about too.

Have fun and get it to a track!

Martin