Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Steering Rack - Page 2 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Steering Rack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he meant its not too difficult but having access to a machine shop or at least a drill press is necessary.

what Travis didn't cover on his website, I did on mine

with the kit installed there is no protection from turning the steering wheel too far to one side (the wheel will contact the wheel well)

just ask JAE for the rebuild kit; they will ship all necessary parts

Edited by ragingfool35

chris

90SE

just because I don't CARE doesn't mean I don't UNDERDSTAND

well i need all in the white borders (sorry no idea how to name it), only track rot ends i just recived new from GB , nothing others.

JAE ??

The kit from JAE contains all the wear items, the parts that would need to be replaced and the parts that get destroyed when you remove the old parts. The metal cups and locking nuts, the locking pins, the nylon bushings, and springs.

It does not include the tie-rod ends if yours are bent, you'd need to order them seperately.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE