Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodyear Tyre Decals - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodyear Tyre Decals

I have found a new British company that may be able to supply these decals. If anyone is interested please register interest and I will pass on to the company some numbers. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The British company I am talking too will hopefully be making tooling to produce exact vintage Goodyear Decals taken from an Original Goodyear NCT tyre, very soon. Heres the link for anyone who wants some and would like to order.

https://tyrewallstickers.com

It arrived in the UK on Wednesday Fabian so just waiting for it to be released from the container now then collect. 
I’ve paid the VAT now so hopefully home next week 👍🏻
Dave :) 

• Thanks 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Yes fingers crossed Phil, as I plan to restore anything minor won’t really bother me, just hope the glass survived and I have no fork lift damage. 😏👍🏻

Do or do not, there is no try! 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok lads the Vintage Goodyear tyre decals are ready! The6 are British made and Come on a trip so they can individually be glued into position. They are  the most accurate you will find. I shall be putting mine on soon. I have done all the work, heres the link to order.

https://tyrewallstickers.com/?rtwwwap_aff=fabiansteele_5

• Like 1

20 hours ago, skiing said:

They appear to be already unavailable? Do they on produce in small batches maybe? 

Hi Henry, your correct they have run out of materials due to high demand. You can place a back order. Should get more stock soon.

If anyone wants somevdecals new stock arrives next week, you can back order now.

1 minute ago, Lotusfab said:

If anyone wants somevdecals new stock arrives next week, you dan

• 4 weeks later...