Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
40 Years Of Production - Lotus Cars - Page 8 - Lotus Factory '40 years of Production' Day - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

40 Years Of Production - Lotus Cars

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Well I'll perhaps end up parking where ever they stick me, I'm only up the road so it would be silly of me to go to the other side of the city, just to come back again! And I plan on getting there early, no worries.

Owen

It's only 10/15 miles to come and meet up with us then if you're so close, would be nice for you to drive down in a huge Esprit convoy perhaps? At least that way we'll have more cars parked up together at the factory. :unworthy:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs, are we planning to do a straight run fro Wensum to Potash Lane.

I wondered if we were going to take a more sceneic route, similar to last year. If there are others , both local to Norwich, and travelling down on the morning, we could possibly meet them on the way. For example joining the convoy at the A11 / A47 junction (Thickthorn services to the locals). That way everybody, irrespective of whether they meet at the hotel or not, can have a good chance of parking together.

A passenger in one of the cars could relay a few mins ahead so they're ready to join as we pass.

Andy

Well the Wensum is finally booked and the tickets ordered. I guess we will see old and new aquaintences alike. Bring it on. Super :cheers:

Mind you. Just found cracked manifold. Pants. Car Sounds like a raspy fart :unworthy:

Will we be doing Convoy again on Sunday, now that we can park at factory?? :thumbsup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

h 1&2 Bibs + Laura

h 3 Simon350s

h 4 Backmarker

h 5 Kimbers

h 6&7 PaulC + Vicky

h 8 Dodgy

. 9 OwenGT3

h 10 Esprit350

h 11 Matk

h 12+13 Gordon & Fraser & Linda Masson & 0100G

h 14 Mayesprit

h 15 Tentenths

h 16 Martynv

h 17 MwMacKenzie

. 18 Andydclements

h 19 gghc87

h 20 Bigsi

h 21 Esp88

h 22&23 Jimmibondi & Ines

h 24 ailwyn

h 25&26&27 PER, Jan, Thomas

h 28 Jukka

h 29 AlexGT3

h 30&31 Fmxa (Paul & Jaqueline)

. 32 RichardN

. 33&39 Mike and Gill Sekinger plus savages, plus two monstrous Esprit V8s for you to drool over

. 40&41 Mike (MPx) and Fran (tho she doesn't know yet, and Sunday only cos we're wimps...)

h 42&43 Katie and Jason

. 44 Setras and friend in elan possibly

h 45&46 smit t (Tom & Shirley)

h 47&48 SE OWNER :-D (Rog and Sam) still got to book hotel.

h 49 Dan

h 50&51 GKP and Louise

. 52 Peter_england99

h 53 Jonathan

h 54 th4neuk (alan croft)

h 55 rocket63 (paul fowler)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hotel says 12 rooms left 1 day before I release half. Get it or lose it! Roll up and see the one and only LEF pish up for yourself! :unworthy:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hotel says 12 rooms left 1 day before I release half. Get it or lose it! Roll up and see the one and only LEF pish up for yourself! :unworthy:

If anyone's reading this and still half-decided whether to stay over or not, just do it, you won't regret it :thumbsup: Don't worry about who you know or don't know, we all forget names and faces (that's why the printed T-shirts and shirts are so popular!) but after a few pints we're all bestest mates ever and there's a lot of love in the room :band::cheers:

I stayed over at the Wensum Valley for the factory visit last year and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and camaraderie, and roughly quadrupled the number of forum members I knew. I then stayed over with the LEF group for the Donnington show in March, and it added so much to the event - no longer a dash in, dash round, dash home affair but a relaxed weekend of cars and good company ;)

There was no question as to whether I'd be staying over for this year's factory visit - LEF weekend breaks are definitely the way ahead! B)

Edited by Dan

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

I second that Dan, the stay over at donny made the weekend, look forward to seeing you at the factory do..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy