Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Meet 16/08/07 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Meet 16/08/07

Series

This was posted in Piston Heads forums, was going to go along any other Esprit owners want to go to this, should be good.

In Partnership with the ESC Subaru Club we have again been invited to this meet. Could all Piston Head vehicles park in the gravel car park.

Be good to see as many cars as possible, *****ANYONE***** is welcome.

You can check out the venue @ www.the-lodge-country-inn.co.uk

Meet THE LODGE (Country Inn From 5-00pm > Close ) Thursday 16th August

Has lovely food, and some GREAT roads around the area. The pub is now a smoke free enviroment.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might do i only live round the corner

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

thought we could meet at the old Dick Turpin and then convoy to south Woodham where the Lodge is,...... any thoughts :thumbup: my car should be out of the garage by then, been in ages......

I only live in Rettendon so could meet you there (just got buy the car!!, picking up this week hopefully)

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

thought we could meet at the old Dick Turpin and then convoy to south Woodham where the Lodge is,...... any thoughts ;) my car should be out of the garage by then, been in ages......

That sounds good to me, pencil it in. But as Gazza, sorry, Bazza says, if it's p1ssing down count me out! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think I'll be going as the cars up on axle stands awaiting refurbed rear calipers :lol:

Amateurs built the Ark

• 3 weeks later...

It would be good to meet some other owners o I can compare my car, i.e glitches!

Amateurs built the Ark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, well i am back from holiday, my car is up for sale, so I would like a chance to get her out on the road before she is sold, what about the last Sunday of the month (September).

Can someone reccomend a nice Public House where we can meet at? :question:

Sunday 30th? Let me know and I'll try and come providing the cars not in bits. The Toby on the way to wickford just of the A130 has a large car park and if the weather is good it has a large area outside

Amateurs built the Ark

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys is a meet going to happen for next Sunday? the reason I ask is pretty soon my Esptrit highwing is going to be leaving the country soon, destination Greece, never to be seen on these shores again. the guy buying it lives over their, so she will be basking in a warmer climate.

So if any1 is interested can we sort this out plz.

did this go ahead?

Amateurs built the Ark