Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Silver V8 Wroxham - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Silver V8 Wroxham

red vtec

as above on Saturday, then further up river when we stoped at the pub (stag doo!)

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as above on Saturday, then further up river when we stoped at the pub (stag doo!)

Ah Mr red vtec,

You another Norfolk Boy then or is there another Wroxham?

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Nope I was on my brothers stag doo causing havoc on the broads!

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Nope I was on my brothers stag doo causing havoc on the broads!

Its good fun on the broads, plenty of pubs for a crawl. Problem is at %mph (and i bet you didnt stick to that speed limit either) it takes a day to get from one pub to another. Very satisfying if you get moored right out side a pub though because you can just stumble out of the pub and into your bed! Did you happent to stumble into Tigers 2 nightclub at Potter heigham? (Between Wroxham and Acle)

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Has Tigers 2 improved now?. Not been there for a few years but it was a bit of a dive when I last went there :)

Also my brother said he saw this car on Saturday as well!.

Chats

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

we had 2 boats and the one I was on was the slowest thing around , we were only on i for the day but had a great time got moored right outside a pub for lunch, then followed a wedding party up stream. great time highly recommend it

Amateurs built the Ark