Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Not sure if a bug - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Not sure if a bug

ChrisJ

Trying to replicate the below in this message.

I was pasting what I thought was some text into a reply, but it turned out it was an image that I'd previously pasted into a spreadsheet.

It went into the uploaded images section and appeared in the reply. Oh bugger I thought, and deleted the image from the reply, and carried on typing.

Finished typing and submitted reply.

No image "in" the reply box, but image still in uploaded images.

edit to add. And the damn image appeared in the reply in the space above.

Tried editing and removing the image form the reply, submit again.

Edit 2. Image again appeared at the bottom of the reply.

I don't seem to be able to remove the image from the reply.

Edit 3. Ah ha... a little delete icon appeared on the image on the third edit. Am sure it wasn't there previously. In the reply this came up in I just made the image 1px by 1px to hide it.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine hasn't updated - just tried it again with this reply, and the little delete icon appeared over the uploaded images, so maybe a caching thing as I did hard refresh to try to get rid of the stored reply.

Seems to be OK now.