Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rover S1 subframe compared to Rover S2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Rover S1 subframe compared to Rover S2

Go to solution Solved by stratosboy,

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thank you for your reply and I thought the same, but the rover S1 subframe is listed as F11A0057F and the rover S2 subframe is listed as G111A0057F. They seem to look the same but I need to know if they are the same as my rover S2 subframe is twisted and needs changing.

If you click on the part number on the S1 Deroure site, it states: 

This part is no longer available. This part has been replaced by part number: G111A0057F.

it's worth dropping Junks a message to see if he has/can get one, Listed as over £1k from Lotus!!

That's just fine

The first letter of the part number is the revision, so F would be the 5th revision of the part and G the 6th. I can check tomorrow to see if we can find out what the revision between the 2 is. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Thank you both stratosboy and Bibs, you'vetold me more in two lines than I've found in a week of searching. It's interesting that the part was replaced by G111A0057F, this is the first really information they are the same or extremely similar. I do need to contact Junks, I've had parts from him before, he's always been very reliable.

Yes Bibs, anything you can find on the difference would great.

• Like 1