Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The London International Classic Car Show 2007 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The London International Classic Car Show 2007

Bibs

scan0001.jpg

We've been lucky enough to get a club stand at this event, happy days!

I'll post more details when I receive them from the organisers but this show is huge and we'll be able to show everyone that Britains iconic supercar is still going strong and looking better than any of it's contemporaries :thumbup:

Keep your eyes peeled for an update soon :wallbash:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't live far from Ally Pally so will definitely come along :book: . I guess it would be difficult but if it were possible to get some parking spaces set aside for our cars in one of the car parks beside the hall it would be good and also provide an extra display for the visitors.

Martyn :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Just to keep you up to date, please don't forget about this.

I'm hoping to organise all we need after the factory day is done. They are expecting in excess in 10,000 visitors so this is gonna be a huge show. :harhar:

• 2 weeks later...

Cars needed!

We've been given a double space stand to exhibit in so we need some volunteers to show their cars. We have 12m x 3m so can fit 2 cars on the stand plus our LEF pop up and also display boards etc.

You will need to be able to arrive late Friday afternoon (5th Oct) and leave your car there until at least 5:30pm Sunday night (7th Oct). Anyone displaying their car will, of course, get two exhibitors passes for the weekend. There are various rules to follow including less than 5l of fuel, battery must be disconnected etc but I'll pass more details on as I have them.

I'd like to see this as a success for LEF, there are going to be thousands of people attending so your assistance is greatly appreciated :wallbash:

Mat, Dave, Paul - Your help with setting up etc will be most appreciated, thank you. Also, anyone with ideas for the stand (perhaps we'll leave the male cheerleaders this time) please post your suggestions and what you can do to help. :realmad:

Front & Centre! You need my projector again? I've got Adrians vids on my laptop if you want to loop them?

I'm now officially living my first night in London so if anyones up for curry & beer...............

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

I'd tentatively planned to come along for the whole weekend but a mate of mine has now decided to get married on the Sunday, and Penny's just told me that "we've" accepted an invite to a surprise birthday party on Saturday evening :thumbsup:

Plan B is that I'll be there during the day on Saturday. If you need any additional help setting up I can be there by 08:00 - 08:30.

J

Anyone staying over? If so which hotel or can you recommend one near thats handy for:

A, Going out in the evening (for whoever is up for going out)

B, Some early morning breakie before the show sunday

C, Somewhere near the show too if this is possible

D, Somewhere with car parking (saxo)

E, Cheapness

F, Somewhere with sturdy, well fixed bathroom fittings.

Yep

We are staying over Friday and Saturday. I usually stay in one of two hotels - the Novotel Waterloo or the City Inn in Westminster. Both nice hotels and near to things for the evening. Both have underground parking but you pay extra for it. Not overly cheap but the bathroom fittings seemed sturdy enough :no

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

Also, anyone with ideas for the stand (perhaps we'll leave the male cheerleaders this time) please post your suggestions and what you can do to help. :)

Had one idea at the weekend. If we could get hold of a spare LEW calendar, with some careful cutting and mounting you could turn it in to a display of all the various Esprit models complete with details etc quite easily and maybe put it up at the back of the stand ?

Martyn :D

Gutted I can't help out on this one. Big family 'do' on for me this weekend so otherwise engaged. Have fun everyone hope it goes well

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Unfortunately our Sport 300 can't make this, can anyone volunteer there car for our stand please? Dave's Sport350 needs some company! It will be there from 6pm on Friday until 5pm on Sunday and photgraphed a thousand thousand times! :thumbup:

I had no idea you guys had stands like this - I'd bring the race project for next year if you have one then, I would this year but she's still coming together :whistle: how about a race them for next year.. plenty of cars dotted around :thumbup:

Edited by M Blur

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif