Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Painful road tax today. up £30 for 12 months £585! - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Painful road tax today. up £30 for 12 months £585!

LotusFella

Make the total cost of the kids growing up, put them on your wife budget then very generously spend only half of that amount on cars. Fair deal.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 minutes ago, PAR said:

Make the total cost of the kids growing up, put them on your wife budget then very generously spend only half of that amount on cars. Fair deal.

Not a money problem  - the front drive looks like a Lotus dealership and she'd get her BMW Mini (which isn't mini) on the drive much easier if I didn't have so many. The other sore point is my Eclat Riviera is in her half of the garage (but there's another car in the way anyway.🤣)

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

I was generous, I bought my wife a resident permit so she could park her Mini Countryman in the street so I can park a couple lotus on our driveway!

So she would get the message I parked my wife’s second car at some friends garage 10 min away! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PAR said:

So she would get the message I parked my wife’s second car at some friends garage 10 min away! 

When I first read this I thought it said ........parked my second wife's car.....10 min away.

On 01/04/2021 at 16:11, windymiller said:

just taxed the na at £357 so were good to goooooooooooooo !

Same with my 410 as was registered Feb 17 therefore falls under the old system.  However, am expecting that to change as the Treasury goes for a cash grab!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

£340 for my 3.5 litre, 276bhp (originally) V6 Evora NA and £585 for my 2.0 litre, 210bhp (originally) 4-cylinder Saab 9-3 Turbo - yes, that makes perfect sense to me! :ermm:

On 02/04/2021 at 18:04, phil flash said:

Not a money problem  - the front drive looks like a Lotus dealership and she'd get her BMW Mini (which isn't mini) on the drive much easier if I didn't have so many. The other sore point is my Eclat Riviera is in her half of the garage (but there's another car in the way anyway.🤣)

I promise you a lot of problem can be solved by throwing money at them! Apparently in your case buy the neighbour’s house to have an extra drive! Your wife can have her own house with kitchen and bedroom as a side benefit!

• Haha 1