Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Any interest in Norfolk meet again soon? - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Any interest in Norfolk meet again soon?

NickS

Yes from me Nick for sure.  Came on here to post a proposed drive on 23rd May.  Will post separately so dont  hijack your post.  When are you thinking?

• Like 1

Cheers buddsy, yeh I’d be up for coming along for a meet. Hopefully I’ll have a lotus by then! Might not be the same if I turn up in the silver Citroen dispatch 😭 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Great to hear from you guys and that there Interest in emerging from our lockdown bunkers!

Post May 17th I suppose for meet, current proposal for easing of restrictions is 30 people outdoors (hope it blinking warms up a bit!) or 6 indoors, two tables if needed (or is not in spirit of restrictions 🤔)

Assume Bird in Hand is still the place to meet? And we can always take a snoop down the road at Lotustropolis?

Probably need numbers and pre-booking

Resurrect thursday evenings?

nick

Tell us time date and venue and ill be there work permitting.

Resurrect the 3rd Thursday evening? May 20th? Subject to Alex / BiH approval

Is normal life returning?

BR,

Nick

I am going to have to confirm closer to the date since it is the first week that overnight stays are allowed & we’ve not seen the wife’s parents, who are both 90, for 18 months.

But if I/we do come will you all promise not to laugh too loud when we turn up in the wife’s MX5, since I am still lotusless😟

Thanks to swift intervention of Bibbs looks like venue is on for 20th.

See you there for 7pm (weather permitting) I’ll be the one eating fish and chips 😋

I’m looking for freedom!

447D2C9F-009A-43AE-A954-9317CE93D0E7.gif

• Like 2

Do we need to let anyone know if we are planning to attend this for numbers, or can we just turn up? Hoping to be able to make this if I can get the little ones to bed early. 

Include me in the "Interested" List. Be nice to get back to BIH, suggests life is starting again..

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

On 05/05/2021 at 21:01, PaulCP said:

I am going to have to confirm closer to the date since it is the first week that overnight stays are allowed & we’ve not seen the wife’s parents, who are both 90, for 18 months.

But if I/we do come will you all promise not to laugh too loud when we turn up in the wife’s MX5, since I am still lotusless😟

i or we may be in the fuggly (actually no thats sorn) so either wifeys mini or the bmwa estate or failing that my vivaro van if the evora aint fixed !!! 😞

18 hours ago, windymiller said:

i or we may be in the fuggly (actually no thats sorn) so either wifeys mini or the bmwa estate or failing that my vivaro van if the evora aint fixed !!! 😞

There were always some whose Lotus was an 'ongoing work in progress' so came by 'whatever' ...  and then of course, we're always pleased to see the Merc' driver ..

Important thing is to be there..

20170619_1921.jpg

• Like 2

Hope weather holds for Thursday’s planned evening meet at BIH, looking forward to it. This is what we are capable of chaps and chappesses or whatever.

Appropriated from @Buddsy 2017!!!

• Like 1

Looks as though I’m going to have to give this a miss & head north to Yorkshire to see family for the first time in 18 months.

Have a great night guys & hope to see you next time🍻

• Like 1

so ive just rung the BIH to ask about available bar snacks etc (as we will have to come straight from work) they have no knowledge of a lotus meeting tonight 20th may  ?? is it still on guys n gurls ??

Spoke to Alex  ..  complicated ..    I have a table booked for 7:45 pm so I can eat.  

Must be seated to order drinks.  Cannot wander around cars with a drink.

If you want to eat phone Alex to book - can do 7:15, 7:45 but not 7:30. Last food orders 8 pm.

See you there ..

P.S.  Alex had not had numbers confirmed so I said could be about 8..

• Like 1