Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Caliper to hubcarrier E14 Bolts - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Caliper to hubcarrier E14 Bolts

People, I need some help. My 2011 Evora NA needs new rotors and pads. All caliper are bolted with E14 bolts, one of which is rounded off (previous owner lousy workshop result). See pics. I may get it off but what do I need to order another  one )probably a new set for al) to replace them. Local Lotus dealer is a bit puzzled too what to order. I thought it was the A132W2039F but that is another bolt and on backorder apparently. Can anyone point me in the right direction It's the standard Lotus Evora black 4-pot AP Racing caliper on regular rotors. Maybe same as Exige? The rounded bolt is really stuck by the way and probably installed incorrect.  IMG_2921.thumb.JPG.5a06abcca67532c273cb6a26e0e27219.JPGIMG_2916.thumb.JPG.dd81389f6cf766a38ed6159feeefcaed.JPG

Edited by Jobster

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Assuming you can get one of the others out you could measure the thread and length then get yourself onto eBay for an E14 M12 bolt or whatever size it is, there are plenty of good fixing suppliers on there.  There's only a few likely thread pitches but if in doubt you can buy a pitch gauge for about a fiver.

To get the knackered one out try an Irwin Bolt Grip extractor

• Like 1