Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Tornado in great sampford - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Tornado in great sampford

This afternoon we were hit by a small tornado, ice balls 20mm diameter shredded trees, one branch down, could not get out of back door 6 inches of ice blocking it.

Roof tiles damaged, garden trashed. 10 mins before it kicked off I put the lotus back on the garage, good job I did.

Anyone else have an issue

Land slide in village and now no bloody power, beers gone warm as well.

• Sad 1

• Gold FFM

I was on the A414 westbound from Chelmsford around 1530, and the sky to my north was cataclysmic.  Got hit by a 5 minute monsoon, but drove out of it.  Looked pretty nasty up the M11.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

The storm was horrific, scared the poo out of me.

The house and garden look trashed, still cannot believe it took paint of of one of the walls. Even Jamie Oliver just up the road posted his bbq being trashed.

20210720_162157.jpg

We even had floods in the village and a landslide, biblical, global warming even.

That's dry ice Pete....

Plenty of cold drinks on the 28th Dave...

Hope you're both ok mate

Dave.

Wow Dave. Hope everyone is OK. I am no meteorological expert but makes me wonder how you can have ice balls in a heatwave !!

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• Gold FFM

Because it's still bloody cold a few miles up!  The hail creation process is fascinating.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

5 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Because it's still bloody cold a few miles up!  The hail creation process is fascinating.

Hadn’t given it much thought but yes, you are right, temperature drops the higher you go !

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner