Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Radium intake n/a - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Radium intake n/a

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that as the market was not very big the makers of such things only did a batch before pulling the out as not cost effective ? 
the US suppliers to my knowledge are the only ones on sale and I wonder if the market is not growing perhaps bite the bullet and purchase one now

i am trying to save the pennies and balance off other work my car needs plus expense of forthcoming nuptials 😮

would really like one worry about fitting myself despite all folk here saying it’s a cinch but I am likely to get it wrong and cause more expense ? 

I’ve had one on my N/A for 10 years without any problems. I believe some supercharged versions ran into MAF sensor problems.

• Gold FFM

I was fortunate enough to bag a Radium on the used market a few years back and my only regret is that I didn't get one sooner. Car sounds so much better on an open throttle and has a good chunk more oomph (apologies for the technical term, :P) in the mid-range.

@Cdm2018 It really is a fairly straight-forward job - the hardest bit is getting the OE airbox out of the engine bay as it seems to be about 3 sizes too big for the space that it's fitted into, :rolleyes:.

Here's the instructions so you can assess the required level of spannering ability in advance:

RADIUM INSTRUCTIONS, COLD AIR INTAKE, EVORA.pdf

• 4 weeks later...