Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Capel Manor Classic Car Show Sun 5 Sept 2021 - Enfield Middlesex. - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Capel Manor Classic Car Show Sun 5 Sept 2021 - Enfield Middlesex.

Capel Manor Classic Car Show Sun 5 Sept 2021 - Enfield Middlesex.
Anyone going to this. I just booked as exhibitor £10.84/car. 32 places left as of a few minutes ago when I booked my ticket. See link below for details of the show. My Esprit Turbo is still in bits so it will be my Mk1 Lotus Cortina which will be on show.

Lotus Cortina Mk1 - Reg CNO 510B - 2 April 2016 -  LH External View.JPG

Hi Brian

I might pop along as I'm at Southgate Hockey club in the morning with my son, but would need to collect him in the early afternoon, so couldn't stay for the full day. I'll only really know on the day though.

Chris

2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Hi Brian

I might pop along as I'm at Southgate Hockey club in the morning with my son, but would need to collect him in the early afternoon, so couldn't stay for the full day. I'll only really know on the day though.

Chris

Would be great to see you. Good luck for the game. must do a thankyou to everyone for Dave and Megan's event, job for tomorrow.

Great day today. One of the best shows I have been to this year. Great selection of classic cars, beautiful gardens )which the wife enjoyed) and good selection of food. 

@Brian Harvey was also there with his lovely Lotus Cortina. I took photos of lots of cars and flowers and forgot to take on of my Esprit today. 

Here are some photos

A0F1198D-2746-43AC-940C-CA0AEB116BAC.jpeg

6B9219B1-3E3C-48B6-A1A2-DD07A1B55DBD.jpeg

I can’t upload more photos due to the website limits 😞 

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

12 hours ago, Bling said:

Great day today. One of the best shows I have been to this year. Great selection of classic cars, beautiful gardens )which the wife enjoyed) and good selection of food. 

@Brian Harvey was also there with his lovely Lotus Cortina. I took photos of lots of cars and flowers and forgot to take on of my Esprit today. 

Here are some photos

A0F1198D-2746-43AC-940C-CA0AEB116BAC.jpeg

6B9219B1-3E3C-48B6-A1A2-DD07A1B55DBD.jpeg

Hi Spyros,

Great to meet up again, totally agree with your comments great cars and gardens, the gardens were past their best but still very nice. The guy I was talking to, standing with his back to you, was Tony Saxon, he owns the other Lotus Cortina which was just to the left of my car/the other side of the drive through gap. When I finished my Lunch I go up to come and have a look at your Esprit but you had gone. Tony and I have had or own show before, Herts Auto Show in 2017 - see attached.

18425166_454315588236196_3372192100871208324_n.jpg

IMG_0238.JPG

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bling said:

The pics you are uploading are probably huge, try uploading smaller images. They get resized down by the forum software anyway so that they don't take huge amounts of time to load and the site is usable to visitors.

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.