Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Howdy from Sunny Southern CA! - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Howdy from Sunny Southern CA!

INTREPER

Hey all,

Great group you have going on here! About time I found a good Esprit forum :)

I look forward to contributing to the group. I originally came on here looking for help on finding a charging system gremlin for my 98 Esprit, and thanks to the use of the search feature, I found what I needed. Now time to trouble shoot! :wine:

Heres a quick shot of my Esprit. See you guys around.

JR

post-3903-1187113023.jpg

post-3903-1187113076.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forum John, this is THE Esprit forum hope to see you post a bit more

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Welcome John - there's a small OC esprit group (www.oclotusclub.com) who usually meet at the Cars & Coffee show near the Spectrum every Saturday morning. We usually have ~5 or 6 Esprits most weekends and do breakfast/drive after. Hope to catch up one day ....

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

THanks for the welcome folks! FMXA, thanks for the invite. I'll definitly have to do it. I use to do the Coffee and Cars thing back when it was on PCH. But that got a little old after a while. I hear the Irvine PD really made it not fun anymore at the new location. How are things at the new location?

Irvine PD walk a fine line between dealing with the total morons, and ignoring things like no front plate/tint etc - for the most part they have been pretty cool in dealing with a difficult situation. I do miss the old days at Crystal Cove, the ambiance was much better! BTW there's no show this coming weekend (due to the Monterey historic's) but I'll keep you posted if we're going to meet. Great looking car, how long have you had her?

Irvine PD walk a fine line between dealing with the total morons, and ignoring things like no front plate/tint etc - for the most part they have been pretty cool in dealing with a difficult situation. I do miss the old days at Crystal Cove, the ambiance was much better! BTW there's no show this coming weekend (due to the Monterey historic's) but I'll keep you posted if we're going to meet. Great looking car, how long have you had her?

Thats the Irvine PD for yah! 90% of the officers are awesome people. The other 10% are the ones you have to watch out for.

The Esprit has been around since late 98. Original owner. I need to drive her more often. Right now I have to trouble shoot a charging system problem so I can get her going again.

What's the charging problem?

Thats the Irvine PD for yah! 90% of the officers are awesome people. The other 10% are the ones you have to watch out for.

The Esprit has been around since late 98. Original owner. I need to drive her more often. Right now I have to trouble shoot a charging system problem so I can get her going again.

Welcome John - there's a small OC esprit group (www.oclotusclub.com) who usually meet at the Cars & Coffee show near the Spectrum every Saturday morning. We usually have ~5 or 6 Esprits most weekends and do breakfast/drive after. Hope to catch up one day ....

Were is the Cars & Coffee located?

Guy

Welcome to the forum, John. Nice looking car. Rare to have cars still with their first owner.

As you may have gathered there are a few Esprit owners on the southland. Whereabouts in O.C. are you?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Welcome to the forum, John. Nice looking car. Rare to have cars still with their first owner.

As you may have gathered there are a few Esprit owners on the southland. Whereabouts in O.C. are you?

Too few unfortunately :crybaby: But I just can't get rid of her. She stands out in a crowd of Ferraris and Lambos around these parts. I reside in Irvine.