Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Part Exchange - Page 2 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Part Exchange

Johnhoward

Is there any movement on Evora and Exige prices yet?

They will remain rarer and different, especially the Exige, so I fear the prices will stay firm. I say 'fear' as I would like an Exige.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

So getting a 430 Cup below 90K looks like no chance then 😃

Not seeing one for sale at present.

Plenty of Final Edition 420s and 410 Sports out there with zero miles.

[edit] There is one on Pistonheads but worse one I have seen.

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/12559917

Sorry if that offends anyone :)

[edit2]

AH, £88K - just asked. Umm. Damn. What do you think?

1 hour ago, Evotion said:

AH, £88K - just asked. Umm. Damn. What do you think?

Bargain and true investment potential! The wing end plates colour need sorted, same with wing supports and the after,Adecals need to go…..then it will be lovely!😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up on my post that I had sold my Evora in prep for the Emira, I immediately regretted not having a sports car and following and inkling and some advice from the good peeps on PH, I have ordered a Guilia Quadrifoglio using the AR Affinity scheme thing which gives 17% off list.  It comes in Jan, let's hope it's not better than the Emira when that comes!

• Like 1

Wicked. I love this car. I was so close to buying a used one at Wilsons Alfa in Egham but bought the abarth inmstead. ha. 😃  Felt more fun for what I needed it for.

Super car the QF. Awesome performance, comfy, fast, looks great and a great noise in Race. I still rate it in the top 5 'family' cars available.

I won't ever afford the GTA/m but, wow, that looks INSANE.

18 hours ago, Graham Ridgway said:

Just to follow up on my post that I had sold my Evora in prep for the Emira, I immediately regretted not having a sports car and following and inkling and some advice from the good peeps on PH, I have ordered a Guilia Quadrifoglio using the AR Affinity scheme thing which gives 17% off list.  It comes in Jan, let's hope it's not better than the Emira when that comes!

You will love the Alfa Graham. Since selling my 400 I have been using my wife's A5, as she bought a Stelvio 6 weeks ago on the Infinity scheme. Roll on April/May when the Emira lands.

Edited by 697OK