Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday Breakfast 17/10 - Axe & Compasses, Roding - Page 2 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 17/10 - Axe & Compasses, Roding

Thanks for the pictures! Just relocated to Singapore and missing those cars already.

who brought the Elan M100? Can I DM if I have question for the refurb of mine?..

8 hours ago, PAR said:

Thanks for the pictures! Just relocated to Singapore and missing those cars already.

who brought the Elan M100? Can I DM if I have question for the refurb of mine?..

That M100 belongs to Janet and/or Ade....

I've had mine a few years, Michelle and @top-plumber have my old one, so ask away.........

Dave.

12 hours ago, PAR said:

Janet brought the elan m100 

Car is a bit heavy from the direction right now, I don’t think it should be. Current plan is to get all the bush links changed and see how it lands. I understand south West lotus manufactures parts so I will make an order of all those poly flex bits.

There was a burnt smell last time we tried to open the lights.. Any advice on how to change the mechanism/find the rights parts?

Need to get my dad to make a list of the issues.

thanks