Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South Wales? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

South Wales?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
5 hours ago, jonwat said:

Not used them but they're recommended on Pistonheads

Qmech & Monico

What model have you got? 

2015 evora s 

4 hours ago, Bibs said:

Would be worth a trip over the bridge to Williams, they're very good :thumbup:

I don't mind abit of a journey as long as I can wait for it, if I have to leave it that could be an issue. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Unicorn,

Sorry - seeing your post for the first time now and living just down the road in Burry Port - great to have more Lotus owners in the locality :-).  As Bibs has mentioned,  Williams are great and that's where I take mine for the annual service etc.  Interested though to maybe try Q Mech once the warranty has expired, especially if the service is good and it's a lot closer!!

Cheers,

Mark

• Gold FFM

Thanks, where are these places located? My cars next service is due in September but I was going to kill two birds with one stone and get a service and tuning package at Hangar 111 on this occasion. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Funnily enough thinking about it now, I've only ever seen 1 evora on the road, and that was on the road between the M4 heading up the valley towards Glynogwr. Definitely somewhere I'll visit although I'm living 35 miles further west now. 

1 minute ago, Unicorn said:

Funnily enough thinking about it now, I've only ever seen 1 evora on the road, and that was on the road between the M4 heading up the valley towards Glynogwr. Definitely somewhere I'll visit although I'm living 35 miles further west now. 

I'm sure it was the car in your profile, not the white one, the 400 🤔