Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Anti Roll Bar (ARB) Bushes - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Anti Roll Bar (ARB) Bushes

As I'm renewing my front suspension I'm about to press in new ARB bushing (made the tool). The big question is which type, I have the original rubber Lotus ones and the purple poly ones. The "new" original Lotus ones are (much) harder (by feel) than the purple Poly ones.

All the other new bushings in the front suspension are the (red) Lotus poly ones. The dampers and springs I'm using were supplied by @CHANGES

Esprit Freak

I ended up on fitting of the purple poly ones, this was because when I tried to fit the first rubber Lotus bush it developed a tear inside the hole of the bush 😡. (I did use ipcol P80, a conical insert tool and a press)

Esprit Freak

• 3 months later...

when I did mine (black rubber ones) I warmed them in a cup of hot water before I pressed them in using the correct tool.  was like a walk in the park. 

• Like 1