Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ace Cafe - UK - London - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ace Cafe

Bibs

Just checked this region and it's been a while since there was any activity, which is understandable.

Does the Ace Cafe still have Lotus night? Worth getting back in the saddle for you guys?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

3 hours ago, pete said:

the cafe isnt but to get to it you need to go into the ulez zone

Nope you don't. It's on the northern side of the north circular (A406) from the eastern side and if you dip inside at the Park Royal turn it's not deemed to be within the ULEZ zone.

• Like 2

Last time I looked the Ace wasn’t operating after 18:00. Not sure why but I’ll have a look and see what their hours are currently. As Pete says, it’s now British Sports Car Night.

Trevor.

Looks like they are open in the evening now but no British night listed for the coming months. It pretty much died a couple of years again. Classic Car night doesn’t seem to be listed either.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• 1 year later...

I turned up to the British night back in September (I think that was the month) and I was the only person there, other tan the usual bikers.

Will try to make the 19th April.

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• 3 months later...