Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Go-to Engine Remapper? - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Go-to Engine Remapper?

Hey Folks 

New to Lotus but not new to tuning... 

So I have a V6 Exige 350 2016. 

Tried the Alias23 intake with no luck - engine light and car was not happy on it which was very disappointing/bad luck 

So now I am exploring other avenues, and just wondered if it literally is just Komo-Tec all the time or is there other options? 

Ideally I would have liked to have ran the following: 

Alias23 Intake 

2Bular Ypipe/Manifolds and a Decat

obviously with a map to tie all this together on the standard ECU.

Or if i opt for Komotec is there an option to use the 2bular catless power system over komotecs?

Thanks

Matty 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There are others out there, but limited.  The guys over at BR-Performance have mapped a few now.  These are bespoke maps, so you can have everything done as long as the OEM T6 ECU supports the required changes.  Over at BR Netherlands they recently mapped a V6 to a healthy 395bhp / 464Nm.

There are also a few tuners in France able to work with the T6.

Komotec isn't gonna do anything with "non-Komotec stuff" on your car.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/04/2022 at 10:05, MattyCP_ said:

Hey Folks 

New to Lotus but not new to tuning... 

So I have a V6 Exige 350 2016. 

Tried the Alias23 intake with no luck - engine light and car was not happy on it which was very disappointing/bad luck 

So now I am exploring other avenues, and just wondered if it literally is just Komo-Tec all the time or is there other options? 

Ideally I would have liked to have ran the following: 

Alias23 Intake 

2Bular Ypipe/Manifolds and a Decat

obviously with a map to tie all this together on the standard ECU.

Or if i opt for Komotec is there an option to use the 2bular catless power system over komotecs?

Thanks

Matty 

Any news on this?

I have the 2bular (with cat) kit as well, it is working great without cell light, but in the future I would like to add the intake and remap. Jubu told me they will start offering maps to be self-installed (Like kmotec) in September.

Don't even try with Komotec you either buy all their stuff or they won't sell the map alone, Jubu seems much more open to this

Regards